💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: I want LG6 to be delayed for...

Bradley

Featured Posts

PartySick

Ikr? Gaga contributed so much to this album and era can people just like fcking acknowledge it?

​The only excuse I've seen for people discrediting C2C as her album is that they aren't her songs. Well by that respect you'd have to remove entire albums from most artists' discography because they weren't the ones who made them, they just sing them.

Cheek to Cheek is a Gaga album, this next album is LG6, can we drop this conversation now? :pray:  

💚

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It's not happening.

Even Sarah Brightman is not doing it.

539381_spongebob-squarepants-screaming-p

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

She said that everything that was planned by her old management got cancelled. 

It's not going to happen. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

HighwayGuy

Guys it has nothing to do with her old management, Virgin Galactic INVITED her to perform so she has no need for it to be cancelled 

Also, Virgin are well underway in creating another new space ship and are planning test flights later this year so it could still well coincide with the next album era 

http://www.virgingalactic.com/introduction-second-spaceship/

I wouldn't give up on any expectations yet!

Stirling

The test flight crashed and people died so let's pray to god that she doesn't ever do this

jamesgaga95

Backstage at the Artrave in sheffield, she was asked about this. Since there was some trouble with the virgin planes, she said there was a high chance she would not be doing it.

Creyk

​The only excuse I've seen for people discrediting C2C as her album is that they aren't her songs. Well by that respect you'd have to remove entire albums from most artists' discography because they weren't the ones who made them, they just sing them.

Cheek to Cheek is a Gaga album, this next album is LG6, can we drop this conversation now? :pray:  

​no you're wrong

c2c is TBLG1, it has nothing to do with the "LG" system since one the cover, you don't see Lady Gaga's name. You see Tony Bennett's AND Lady Gaga's name, therefore it can't be LG5, because it is TBLG. Some people are so ignorant how can they not understand, like come on are you 10. 

VOLANTIS

​no you're wrong

c2c is TBLG1, it has nothing to do with the "LG" system since one the cover, you don't see Lady Gaga's name. You see Tony Bennett's AND Lady Gaga's name, therefore it can't be LG5, because it is TBLG. Some people are so ignorant how can they not understand, like come on are you 10. 

You need to turn it a few hundred notches down. 

kGfoq.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pharamon

Gaga will release her album when Katy does so too ... trust me its gonna be another FANDOM FIGHT ... for kids again... so like 2016

Bad Bromance

The test flight crashed and people died so let's pray to god that she doesn't ever do this

I'm with you on this one.  I don't want Gaga to risk her life for a space performance.  :ohno:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Head Empty

Guys it has nothing to do with her old management, Virgin Galactic INVITED her to perform so she has no need for it to be cancelled 

Also, Virgin are well underway in creating another new space ship and are planning test flights later this year so it could still well coincide with the next album era 

http://www.virgingalactic.com/introduction-second-spaceship/

I wouldn't give up on any expectations yet!

​I think it's wise for the mental health of this fanbase to drop expectations on this matter completely, and just wait for Gaga to speak up about what's next rather than making relatively unfunded assumptions.

The test flight failed and people died :awkney:

How appropriate of you using awkney in that sentence tho 

Yeah LG6 can be delayed as long as you want

But LG5 has to be here before march 2016 or I'll punch a few bottoms

AmLZnxk.gif

​

Yaaaas

Riot Poof

I was just wondering about the space performance! I didn't know about the test flight crash.

I found the Wikipedia article for it. The co-pilot, Michael Alsbury, died and the pilot, Peter Siebold, survived. There wasn't multiple deaths as people were implying. Still... RIP Michael Alsbury.

I'm completely fine with Gaga not doing this. I don't want her to get injured or die in another crash.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived