💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Partynauseous Lyrics (95% Complete) - NEW LYRICS ADDED

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

**** whatchu heard, this is the last solution, bury

​questionable. It could be that but it really sounds like illusion. i cant hear an s after 'last' 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ASTROVEGA

​wrong lol its "prepare, I descend"   

I don't hear that at all. It doesn't even fit

antpats2

​I think I definitely hear a "T" at the beginning of that part.

I always think she just lays on the accent that she's using really thick and says "To-day" in that part.

​well there's a t in stop me     :duck:

antpats2

​everyone else hears it and it certainly does fit. i hear it as though shes got an army and shes telling jakarta to prepare, as she is coming in from the east. And kendrick is her backup and hes got his army coming in from the west, stopping them from escaping because they just want to solve their issues with them and 'make peace' 

ASTROVEGA

​everyone else hears it and it certainly does fit. i hear it as though shes got an army and shes telling jakarta to prepare, as she is coming in from the east. And kendrick is her backup and hes got his army coming in from the west, stopping them from escaping because they just want to solve their issues with them and 'make peace' 

She's singing something with 4 syllables. Those lyrics are 5

"Da-da-da-da from the east"

Your lyrics are

"Da-da-da-da-da from the east"

Not right

nikola

​nobody has it so it wont be leaking.  

Yeah...that makes me really sad tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Head Empty

​well there's a t in stop me     :duck:

​Yeah but if it was "Stop me" it would have to be in a British/Australian accent, instead of the sort of exotic (jamaican? :duck:) accent that she has throughout the song.

Head Empty

She's singing something with 4 syllables. Those lyrics are 5

"Da-da-da-da from the east"

Your lyrics are

"Da-da-da-da-da from the east"

Not right

​It has 5 though, but she says the "Prepare I descend" really fast. It's definitely the correct lyric. You should listen to a slowed-down recording of the song and it becomes more clear :yes:

Anomaly

Probably "​In a way exhaustive" though :oops:

​Definitely not "In a way exhaustive," but the "Dance til we're exhausted" is questionable.

​questionable. It could be that but it really sounds like illusion. i cant hear an s after 'last' 

​I'm pretty sure it's solution. I've seen and considered "illusion" before as well, but not only does "solution" make much more sense (He sings, "this is the last solution;" the "last solution" is to "man up and shake your adversary's hand," referring to the content of the song. Illusion doesn't make sense. What is the illusion?) but you can also hear that the "s" from "solution" is slurred into the "st" of "last."

​He's correct, it's "prepare, I descend." Listen to the Kendrick Lamar version closely.

​thanks for your help but can i just ask how you're so sure that the lyrics you posted are correct? 

It is 100% certainly NOT 'dance till we'reexhausted'. Listen closely. There is no dance, not even a 'd' sound. 

It could be 'we're flyin' or we fly. 

Yes, it is 'its a test of your stamina' 

and im failry sure it's "stop me" 

'the thing' doesnt make sense 

​I've spent a good deal of time examining them closely, with a very good ear and very good reasoning, and I'm fairly certain that they're correct. The "Dance til we're exhausted" is debatable, but it is something very close. The lyrics to the Kendrick Lamar version of the song are correct, except for that one mysterious line no one can figure out.

It's not "we're flying'," it's definitely "we fly." When you listen closely to the Kendrick Lamar version, you can hear that there is absolutely no "r" sound in "we" and "fly" is just "fly" and not "flyin'."

I agree that "the thing" doesn't make sense, which is why I said that was debatable. Not entirely sure about "stop me," though, but that does make more sense.

Der Meister

"we're partynauseous 'cause mói seem to have some problems with ya"

Head Empty

​Definitely not "In a way exhaustive," but the "Dance til we're exhausted" is questionable.​

Why not "In a way exhaustive"? I can hear every syllable of it, maybe except for the "ve" from "exhaustive". 

Head Empty

@antpats2 Maybe it's a good idea to add our opinion about "Moi seems to have a problem with ya" in the OP since it gets reposted so much :oops:

Anomaly

Why not "In a way exhaustive"? I can hear every syllable of it, maybe except for the "ve" from "exhaustive". 

​Nah, it ends with a "d." There's also a "ts" or "ce" sound in the beginning, which I hear as "Dance 'til we're exhausted" or "It's 'til we're exhausted." I can also see "Drink 'til we're exhausted," but that "s" sound makes me think it's one of the first two.

Also, @antpats2 said that they couldn't hear "Dance" or a "d" in the beginning of that line, but I just listened to it again and think it's still possible. There's a lot of noise happening during the beginning of that line and I think that drowns out the first syllables a bit, but you can definitely hear a strong consonant in the beginning of whatever she's saying, whether it's a "t" or "d," which then ends with that "ts" or "ce" sound.

Head Empty

​Nah, it ends with a "d." There's also a "ts" or "ce" sound in the beginning, which I hear as "Dance 'til we're exhausted" or "It's 'til we're exhausted." I can also see "Drink 'til we're exhausted," but that "s" sound makes me think it's one of the first two.

​I can definitely agree with the "d" at the end, but I really feel like the consonant at the beginning of the sentence depends on the recording. The Paris stream quality seems a little off because the backing singers are singing through it (although I don't know if you're using that one). I suppose the Tokyo soundboard recording is the clearest example:

All I hear is "In a way" or maaaaybe "Either way", but definitely no "d" or "t" :shrug:

On another note, it definitely sounds like she's saying "Fine" in this one.

Anomaly

​I can definitely agree with the "d" at the end, but I really feel like the consonant at the beginning of the sentence depends on the recording. The Paris stream quality seems a little off because the backing singers are singing through it (although I don't know if you're using that one). I suppose the Tokyo soundboard recording is the clearest example:

All I hear is "In a way" or maaaaybe "Either way", but definitely no "d" or "t" :shrug:

On another note, it definitely sounds like she's saying "Fine" in this one.

​Nope, it's still definitely not "in a way" or "either way." I hear "It's til we're exhausted" even more on this one, and there's definitely a sound that sounds like a "t."

Along with your side note, I do hear the "n" sound. Maybe it is "flyin'" after all. I don't think it's "fine" though.

Archived