💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & Kendrick Lamar - PARTYNAUSEOUS

DXPE

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Maybe I don't like it because first of all, Gaga and Kendrick. Both amazing artists. This song is such a let down. If you don't know what I mean just listen to To Pimp a Butterfly or Good Kid M.A.A.D City. Imagine Lady Gaga on those records. Yeah. Then listen to this song and it's just such a let down. Hopefully it's a demo and it explains why it sounds unfinished.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

SO SAD IT'S NOT THE ARTRAVE VERSION :giveup:

One thing at a time :fan:

In the mean time, we should be grateful and enjoy this tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

The production is fine. Kendrick is fine. Gaga just sounds out of place on this. Her choice of vocals or something just didn't work with everything that was going on in the song. Easy to see why Kendrick's people weren't feeling it.

Katsuki Bakugo

its such a relaxing ballad to write a CV to.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dayman

One thing at a time :fan:

In the mean time, we should be grateful and enjoy this tbh!

​I don't we'll ever get the hardstyle though if this is the version that has leaked. Unless you know something I don't than I'm going to be mildly disappointed. :derpga:

Nick1495

Guys the artRave version was the original version Gaga and Garibay were working on. Gaga probably met Kendrick and offered it as a collab. PARTYNAUSEOUS is probably  just a Gaga song as of now. The Kendrick part is probably out. 

Kayla

And this emote on that forum: 

scust.gif

:lmao: 

Edit: erm. the photo itself is emote sized but our forum made it larger. :sweat: 

blacklistedd

The song is out period. Its not going to be on anything. It was an ARTPOP outtake. Thank god.

Nick1495

The song is out period. Its not going to be on anything. It was an ARTPOP outtake. Thank god.

Yea I think it was definitely scrapped. There was a reason Gaga didn't release it. 

Archived