I was looking all over for it

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

​What happened to the Rumors section?

I was looking all over for it

​We only had one in the Gaga section, so the "Rumor" tag is just in Gaga Thoughts. We need it in other places of the forum, tbh. 

Serendipity

​We only had one in the Gaga section, so the "Rumor" tag is just in Gaga Thoughts. We need it in other places of the forum, tbh. 

​So we have to put Rumor: start title   before every rumor?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Supersonic

The entertainment section would look so empty :lmao:

Dunk96

I love that neither Katy nor Taylor are talking about this feud and it's 99% fabricated/exaggerated by the media and unnamed "sources" :awkney:

​This.

Whispering

​So we have to put Rumor: start title   before every rumor?

Only for Katy. Other unreliable sources are free to get posted as fact.

Lol, jk, ;) ;) 

DeleteMyAccount

Whether or not the video was directly towards Katy, it did seem like it wasn't planned out well enough.  I thought the video would be like 10 min. 

VOLANTIS

Gomez even wears a wig similar to Katy Perry’s -- a short, black bob.

​Katy actually gets points on Originality? :reductive2: Especially Wigs? Honey :awkney: NO:neyde:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

Also: This song could just as well have been written about any other pop star. What if Kylie Minogue is actually the backstabbing hoe. :udidnt:

​Her ART-Foe could mean anything

What if the one she wrote the song about doesn't even have a clue its about them?

tumblr_mv58dq79SU1svi3flo1_500.gif

I'm more hyped for this than LG4/5/6/7/8/9/10

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

TimisaMonster

Taylor is childish and obviously trying too hard to be "s-xy" 

Katy has a point tho...the song probably offended her, but the video was just stupid :laughga:

Even tho I don't care for either, I hope Katy doesn't keep the cycle going and making a revenge song :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

IIRC Hollywood Insider is reliable. Or at least something with Hollywood in it, which Billboard always cites as a source.

Kacey Elizabeth

​Katheryn can keep this Skeet Dick person and Taylord will stay perched at #1 with an army of famous and popular friends. :zilla:

What popular and famous friends? They're nothing but just bunch of reality stars, rich kid 'models' with their careers bought for them, C-list actresses and barely relevant hangers who just jumped on the chance to work with someone as relevant and successful right now like Taylor. I bet that they're not even her real friends and just wanted a opportunity to look useful and relevant. Don't get me wrong, I like the 1989 album, I like Taylor as a artist/musician and a songwriter a lot, and I respect all her accomplishments/achievements and believe that she deserves all the success that she gets. But talking of those featured people in the video as such is just... :awkney:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Battle 4 Ur Life

this mess got 5 pages.

:sick:

the thirst.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

PaperIz

I adore my Fruit Sister but lets be real, the Bad Blood video is better than every video from the Prism era. Not to mention the remix is better than any of Katy's remixed singles.

Archived