đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Bonnie McKee's EP IS LEAKING!!!

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

elijahfan

​She really only released one song so you can't really say "Is she still trying." Either way, stayed pressed, she's amazing.

​Well, to be honest it feels like I've been hearing about her for ages :awkney: Let's not play on words here, the girl is obviously struggling

Tove Lo

​Well, to be honest it feels like I've been hearing about her for ages :awkney: Let's not play on words here, the girl is obviously struggling

​She's not. She's in the same situation as Sia. She had music before but then just took on writing music for popstars. She released American Girls after a while but she didn't try anything else after that which was like a year or more ago. She's just been writing music. 

She has a lot of money from making pop hits so no, she's not struggling.

hop on that **** like a maniac

elijahfan

​She's not. She's in the same situation as Sia. She had music before but then just took on writing music for popstars. She released American Girls after a while but she didn't try anything else after that which was like a year or more ago. She's just been writing music. 

She has a lot of money from making pop hits so no, she's not struggling.

​Let's not compare her to Sia tho :awkney: 

I'm very sorry, I have absolutely nothing against her, I even think the Bombastic snippet is quite enjoyable, but hosting the Billboard Music Awards red carpet livestream with a bunch of nobodies introduced by their Twitter names is not a sign your career is going well. She may be loaded, but she has yet to build a reputation for herself when it comes to her solo work.

Archived