đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New single "Bombastic" by Queen Bonnie McKee comes out this week!

Spock

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

You pretty much contradicted what you said in your response comment to me.

​no i didnt. in my comment to you i stated the same thing. the music bonnie writes for other people is better that what she writes for herself. and btw the lyricists that right the melodies have a lot to do with catchiness. i also did not state that was the end all be all. obviously i know its just my opinion. 

Kacey Elizabeth

​http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/katy-perry/news/bonnie-mckee-teenage-dream/

also,

lol

I have better things to do than give fĂĽcks about popstars thinking If I'm an 'ideal fan' or sad **** like that. I listen to music because I like it, and sorry not sorry if you don't agree with me.

http://youtu.be/2SndcvpRErQ http://youtu.be/z-wvEM36_Lc Try again, and I have tons of other interviews where I can link, but I won't waste my time any further.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​no i didnt. in my comment to you i stated the same thing. the music bonnie writes for other people is better that what she writes for herself. and btw the lyricists that right the melodies have a lot to do with catchiness. i also did not state that was the end all be all. obviously i know its just my opinion. 

No, you didn't. You said "Thats why the songs that katy writes on her own for other artists just arent as catchy." That's not the same thing. "the music bonnie writes for other people is better that what she writes for herself." That doesn't makes sense at all. Why would Bonnir do that to herself? You seem like you are making excuses.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

I agree but i don't agree. I agree with you saying a song being catchy is not just the lyricist because the main thing that hooks a listener is the rhythm and instrumentation. However I disagree because the lyricist NEEDS to make it catchy (hook, chorus, etc.) so it's equal play in that imo. Bonnie McKee is super underrated and I know your a katy fan but I have to say that I believe that Bonnie played a bigger part in the songwriting process for Katy's hits than katy because Bonnie's main career in the music industry was (and is) a songwriter versus katy which is a recording artist. 

You made a good point on the lyricists having a input on the catchiness. However, saying that Katy is just a recording artist is completely ignorant and incorrect. Katy is a songwriter. And she is a songwriter just as much as Bonnie is. Katy not only has written ALL her own songs, but she also wrote a lot of songs for many others as well. "I believe that Bonnie played a bigger part in the songwriting process for Katy's hits than katy" I have already post the links in my comment in response to Toxic, which disprove that, and I am not going to do it again.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Spock

I need "S.L.A.Y." :lolly:

​THISSSSSS

I think she is still doing that visual EP but with new songs :noparty:

who will love me when the night is over

SlayedForTheGod

No, you didn't. You said "Thats why the songs that katy writes on her own for other artists just arent as catchy." That's not the same thing. "the music bonnie writes for other people is better that what she writes for herself." That doesn't makes sense at all. Why would Bonnir do that to herself? You seem like you are making excuses.

​It doesnt make sense, youre right. But in my opinion the songs bonnie writes for other people are catchier than the ones she writes for herself. Idk why, thats just how I perceive it.

LoveandMagic

It's a shame she's not more well known. I'm not crazy about some of her stuff, but she has had such success writing for others I feel she deserves her own day in the sun.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived