💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayMeToVenus

It's going to beat Dark Horse to one billion views. :legend:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Not a fan of the song from the get-go (always find it as one of the least infectious from 1989), and the Lamar-assisted remix didn't do much anything for me either. But still, this music video lived up to its hype for me.

It reminded me of a lot of sci-fi / adventure films from the '90s until the '10s and even the past music videos of Britney Spears in the '00s (Womanizer, Toxic among others). I LOVE IT. Her music videos from 1989 do get better and better visually (Bad Blood > Style > Blank Space > Shake It Off), and by far this has become my new top favorite from her. This better give Taylor her 3rd #1 hit on the Hot 100 from 1989. It's about time a song from a female lead end the almost 20-week reign of male artists topping the Hot 100 all this year (which is the longest male command during any first half of a year in more than 10 years). It's a 10/10.

Morphine Prince

Rewatched it 6 times so far :rip: 

I need this remix. 

Jjang

Hideous. The cinematography was impressive at certain times, but the entire thing feels like a rushed, uncreative process with an unnecessary high budget. I adore Kendrick to death & i think he's a brilliant artist, but he only made the song worse. The ending was the last straw for me as the visuals were ridiculously cheap and unappealing, which made me forget whatever good moments the video had.

Expected more, but then again i should have known better. I'll rewatch it later, but i'm nearly sure that my views won't change.

EDIT: I think there's definitely a Toxic resemblance, its just too obvious.

BornAsUnic0rn

Rewatched it 6 times so far :rip: 

I need this remix. 

​link

BornAsUnic0rn

Hideous. The cinematography was impressive at certain times, but the entire thing feels like a rushed, uncreative process with an unnecessary high budget. I adore Kendrick to death & i think he's a brilliant artist, but he only made the song worse. The ending was the last straw for me as the visuals were ridiculously cheap and unappealing, which made me forget whatever good moments the video had.

Expected more, but then again i should have known better. I'll rewatch it later, but i'm nearly sure that my views won't change.

​= Lady Gaga Fan

Phoenix

It looks awesome, not a fan of the song. The production is insane, video slays visually. But the plot is kinda stupid, the whole video is just introducing characters and preparing. They fight in the end for 2 miliseconds :laughga: 

💎

SpadesToStart

All flash no substance :/

At least it looks like Gaga's MV crown is intact.

darkchylde

Re-watched it for the 5th time, ended up loving it. I'll forget about the cheap last scenes.

Archived