Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
new video

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Spock

Featured Posts

Vernier

It really was 4mins :smh: I was hoping for a mini movie with a little of a clear plot. This was just everything being thrown in and some characters serving no meaningful purpose :flop:  But at least the visuals slayed and it wasn't boring at all.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Not me stanning for this remix because of Kendrick :giveup: 

Queen of marketing reaching out to people that didn't like her album before :giveup: 

Dorothy Gale

​Well, from what I understood on the first watch is that they're all part of some agency and Selena (who was a double agent working for Lena?) betrays her. Then she trains with the rest of the agents to kick her ass

No idea who Kendrick was supposed to be tho

I see. 

Haroon

Just finished watching the video, it was nice and I look forward to seeing it in HD :yes: 

One thing that I'm confused by is why has the rapper person got 2 verses? He takes up like 50%+ of the song and it's Taylor's song :duck: It seems like she's the featuring artist singing the chorus for the first few minutes, like Charli XCX on Fancy or something :huh: 

She degraded herself to hook girl on this remix tho :sharon: 

​Considering that this song has the weakest lyrics on all 1989, that's a good thing...

Morphine Prince

One thing that I'm confused by is why has the rapper person got 2 verses? 

​HAROON, you did NOT just call Kendrick Lamar "the rapper person" :wtf: 

SharGaga

She seriously is so beautiful. :giveup: Loved loved, everything. Bad Bloods MV and Blank Space's video are sure to slay the VMA's I hope, they both can become iconic imo. She really has changed to landscape of pop music, and is truly iconic. 

I'm happy she removed those verses, because they were obviously some of her most childish lyrics ever and they were the pits. The Kendrick Lamar verses slay imo, and I like the remix they done on the chorus. It goes hard! 

It really was 4mins :smh: I was hoping for a mini movie with a little of a clear plot. This was just everything being thrown in and some characters serving no meaningful purpose :flop:  But at least the visuals slayed and it wasn't boring at all.

​you cant put a mini movie on live tv. takes too much time. :flop:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Crystalline

So, now that the video is out, when it is uploaded on VEVO how many views do you think it will attract

I think;
1st day - 5-10 million
1st week - 30-40 million
1 month - 130-150 million

And by the time it's all said and done, kind of like "Blank Space" (which is at 850 million+), I could see it at 500-600m+ views.

Your thoughts? :sara:

Vernier

​you cant put a mini movie on live tv. takes too much time. :flop:

Obviously. ​I was hoping there'd be a shortened version for tv and a longer version :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived