💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP discussion

Mills

Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

shannonlana

​that and the letterman one was the best

​you're right there! Although the muppets version was quite special too

The iTunes Festival performance of ARTPOP was surreal

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hauntlikegaga

ARTPOP is my favourite song without a doubt... I was in the roundhouse when she sang it and honestly I remember hearing it as clear as day... The very first time 'a hybrid can withstand these things' was fitted to a tune, it changed something in me I swear :') One of those ethereal moments that imprinted ARTPOP in my heart forever

kiwifromvenus

ARTPOP is my favourite song without a doubt... I was in the roundhouse when she sang it and honestly I remember hearing it as clear as day... The very first time 'a hybrid can withstand these things' was fitted to a tune, it changed something in me I swear :') One of those ethereal moments that imprinted ARTPOP in my heart forever

Yes :) !!!!

you know the lyrics in ARTPOP almost act as a gazing ball into the era and how everyone else in the public would scrutinise it and look for the bling, but as she says it can "withstand these things" ... Glamour and cruelty...the colour palette you choose...ARTPOP could mean anything...could try to sell you out or I could show you all the reasons why...it's just so clever like seriously, she was almost dating everyone to learn to feel the music and the album how they interpret it, to forget all the nonsense superficial things like charts... But knew even though people would it could withstand these things. I think one day this album will be truly appreciated. There was actually nothing on the pop scene that sounded like it at all! 

hightopnikes

​you're right there! Although the muppets version was quite special too

The iTunes Festival performance of ARTPOP was surreal

​i think all of her performances are amazing anyway haha!! she can do know wrong when it comes to singing live :(

Oscar

This era had a lot of performances that could rival her best performances from TF/TFM era for example the presidential DWUW w/ R Kelly performance and the SXSW performance of Swine. For me, these were career highlights. 

Creyk

This era had a lot of performances that could rival her best performances from TF/TFM era for example the presidential DWUW w/ R Kelly performance and the SXSW performance of Swine. For me, these were career highlights. 

​the AMA performance was really good

Also, let's not forget the acoustic rendition of Applause she performed in Japan, I listen to it more often than the album version tbh

AmLZnxk.gif

Oscar

​the AMA performance was really good

Also, let's not forget the acoustic rendition of Applause she performed in Japan, I listen to it more often than the album version tbh

AmLZnxk.gif

​Yea that one was good and it also reminded me of the acoustic DWUW at alan carr that I also loved with the xylophones 

Creyk

​Yea that one was good and it also reminded me of the acoustic DWUW at alan carr that I also loved with the xylophones 

​The xylophone was such a nice touch

I wish G.U.Y got it's acoustic rendition too :noparty:

Spanish Eyes

The line "I'll keep on searching for an answer 'cause I need you more than dope" can still make me cry. What a beautiful lyric.

FrankGutz

​that is easy one of my favorites, omg, i was so slayed

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Creyk

Applause is the best single.

ARTPOP is the best track.

​Applause was the lead, second, third and final single of the era :awesome:

ARTPOP is a masterpiece though

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived