💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP discussion

Mills

Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

DWUW is the best single , but Venus could easily be the 3rd single in January :emo:

Why are we doing this I forgot about that mess :(

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

"G.U.Y." was the best single. It's a throwback to the sound that launched Gaga's career, but also incorporates elements from sci-fi and even classical piano. It could have easily been produced by RedOne, but Zedd found nuances that make the song completely his own.

I adore this album. It sums up why I stan for Gaga in the first place: adventurous sounds, outstanding melodies, unique and loopy lyrics, and layers that don't present themselves obviously but come up the more one reflects on it. ARTPOP is a wonderful mix of strength and vulnerability, earnestness and great fun.

Ronk

I adore this album. It sums up why I stan for Gaga in the first place: adventurous sounds, outstanding melodies, unique and loopy lyrics, and layers that don't present themselves obviously but come up the more one reflects on it. ARTPOP is a wonderful mix of strength and vulnerability, earnestness and great fun.

:applause:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Tropico

Oh GODPOP, how I love you so. :sara: 

undeniably my favorite album to all time. It's an UNDERRATED masterpiece. In some years, it will be remembered as a classic pop album. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Blade

I had used my hunty powers to shade this album:lana: but then i went to the artRave and hun buns, I FREAKING FELL IN LOVE WITH ARTPOP. :pray:

and gagz of course:lolly:

Supersonic

Let's appreciate what a fantastic opening track Aura is tbh. The production is spectacular, the lyrics are immaculate and the chorus is among the Top 3 of the best choruses Gaga has ever written.

Illuminati

ARTPOP is such a good song it took a while to grow onto me but I don't think I'll ever have enough of it. Besides that one GUY was what made me really excited about the albums release back when it was just a snippet, still is one of my faves along with DWUW and Venus, really wish Venus was a proper single. Aura is close to the other faves, wonderful concept and I loved the less robotic demo vocals but I think the intro part is just too long and would not have succeeded as a single.

Thomas P

My second fav album

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hellaboi

DWYW was the stronger single, but her team handle it bad. That song could have been easily a number one, (specially the Christina Aguilera version). The song is so great and so different from the EDM on the radio right now. 

It needed a huge video and a better promo. 

Venus is great as well, sort of has a Bad ROmance vibe to it.

fameandmonsters

I wish Gaga's 'movie' length videos (MTN & G.U.Y) got the attention they deserved :/ They seemed so well put together and worked on but got ignored almost immediately.

Quasi

I still have yet to hear G.U.Y. on any radio or media outlet and it really disappoints me. Then again, I don't listen to too much of the "Top 40" radio stations but I would have thought to hear it at least once anywhere music plays.:cryga:

G.U.Y. to me is the perfect song. I love the aggressive sound that emanates throughout the whole song, Zedd's production, and the chorus just blows me away each time I listen to it. The third time "G.U.Y." is said in the chorus, the change in notes always gets to me. And the "oohs" at the end of the chorus are what hooked me as well (didn't even know those were vocals for the first couple months:laughga:). Furthermore, each time you listen to it, you hear something different in the instrumental and her vocals. It's just so perfect.:sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Bad Bromance

I voted for Applause because that's my jam!!!!   :music:

ARTPOP is amazing!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived