Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP discussion

Mills

Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

samraus1317

I wish "Venus" made it to the radio as a single. I feel like it would have done well because it has so much energy in it.

While I adore ARTPOP I listen back to Born This Way, and from a music orchestration perspective I think Born This Way is a stronger album and tighter sonically. ARTPOP, however, is more of a creative risk for her, more experimentation. She did say ARTPOP was "a reverse-Warholian expedition," so I think it's fair to look at the songs in terms of artistic experiments. To me ARTPOP as an album is the least cohesive in terms of the songs fitting with each other, but that's not a bad thing at all. I still love it to death.

idk I mean like if burqa was in the album it would have sold 1 million more copies and been a hit. But we got Aura instead. Ugh my least favorite song. Burqa and I wanna be with u were so much better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I'm listening to GODPOP this earphones which have BOTH speakers working and I just remembered why this is my fave album. :legend: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• 2 weeks later...
Computer

GUY is still the best instrumental I have heard

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

kiwifromvenus

dwuw still slaying me like the first time 

I had the same feels today! I was like what is this! I remembered to when I first heard the sample of it and saw the single cover :sara:

• 2 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Swine, Jewels n Drugs, Aura, Sexxx Dreams & Applause, are so ****ing amazing

rn blasting SWINE

1WLkymh.jpg

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Angel Baby

Fashion Slaysssssss me everytime:queenga:

still dont know why gaga decided to include "Jewels N Drugs" on ARTPOP.:duck:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

ARTPOP has most certainly grown on me over the last two years. The Holy Quartet of an opening (Aura-Venus-GUY-Sexxx Dreams) slays me the most. Still, I love every song on the album (even J&D) 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• 2 weeks later...
Better Day

ARTPOP (song) is godly. It is pretenious and beautiful. I am in love with this song and forever on. 

Together You And I!

• 1 month later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived