Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

ARTPOP discussion

Mills

Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

sweet spot

****ty promo

troy

bad visuals

blackouts 

"bad visuals" except the the voice uk one, that was absolutely fab

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Because it was artistically bankrupt and hollow as a mannequin and shows the apparently the best Gaga can pull without guidance is a Mona Lisa poncho and a second rate Bangerz/Prismatic World tour :proud: Before some GJW comes to attempt to "clock me" this is my opinion and if you dislike it, ignore it :proud:

Comercially wise idk but she deserved it for over hyping this mess so i dont care. Wish Venus had gotten a video nonetheless.

TheFamousLM

Although it did not flop, it underperformed due to these reasons:

-DWUW video mess

-Terrible album cover

-G.U.Y. as 3rd single instead of Gypsy/MJH/Venus

-And probably the most important one: Her manager left. 

SlaeUrAnus

ARTPOP weren't a flop, but it underperformed compared to her other albums.

The GP lost interest and (in my opinion)  the quality weren't as great as her predecessors. 

In my messy era.

TEANUS

It just underperformed, like you said.

But I wish instead of looking at the negatives of the era ALL THE DAMN time, someone would look at the positives. 

We got a great album out of it, an amazing sold out worldwide tour, one of Gaga's biggest hits, one of Gaga's best videos, she closed out a legendary music venue with not one, not two, but SEVEN sold out so concerts, it had some great imagery, and, Gaga evolved as an artist and a person.

And these days, selling upwards of 700,000 in the U.S. with only two songs on radio throughout the era and 2.5 million album's sold is pretty damn good for a "flop" album.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Laceface

"bad visuals" except the the voice uk one, that was absolutely fab

:wtf: she didn't perform on the voice uk, do you mean US voice or X factor UK?

Bradley

shut up already

It did not. Now, close this thread.

not this again :saladga: 

let it rest in peace

Not this thread again. :lmao:

Guys stop being so harsh on him. No offence to any of you but you guys sound mean?

It's obvious that he's a new member, he doesn't even have an avi and has only 4 likes, I think you all are intimidating new members. It's understandable that new members do not know what's over-posted and what isn't.

I mean come on, try to understand. :hi5:

sweet spot

:wtf: she didn't perform on the voice uk, do you mean US voice or X factor UK?

x factor, sorry :x

sweet spot

Guys stop being so harsh on him. No offence to any of you but you guys sound mean?

It's obvious that he's a new member, he doesn't even have an avi and has only 4 likes, I think you all are intimidating new members. It's understandable that new members do not know what's over-posted and what isn't.

I mean come on, try to understand. :hi5:

thanks for understanding what is happening here, i'd love to 'paw up' your post, but i can't anymore today

Bradley

thanks for understanding what is happening here, i'd love to 'paw up' your post, but i can't anymore today

You're welcome. I've been through the same thing as you. People here can be harsh sometimes but don't get too bothered. Just remember to not treat newer members this way when you get more experienced of how things work here. :hi5:

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived