❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

ARTPOP discussion

Mills

Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite singles from ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

Applause is my favorite single.

If you're ever going through a Gaga radio drought, use the TuneIn app. You can search for radio stations playing Gaga songs at the very moment you search. There are also fan stations that play only Gaga songs. I was lucky enough to catch two plays of G.U.Y. this weekend and I even found a pop station that regularly plays the Xtina version of DWUW. :party:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hurts me how underrated this album is. :giveup: Do What U Want was my favorite single of the era, and one of my favorite singles of her entire career.

Whilst they weren't singles, Mary Jane Holland and Gypsy are two of my favourite songs from Gaga of all time. If we're going off actual singles though, then G.U.Y would take my top spot.

It really makes me sad how many people just turned away ARTPOP due to the fact Gaga cares about her art, or because of it's sales (which weren't even that bad). 

hightopnikes

Fav song was GUY but i wish it got played more on radio because its really catchy, got that zedd instrumental going on

topherkris93

Amazing and underrated album. :wub: 

Favorite single: Venus

Favorite non-single: Gypsy

iWLy4yi4j0t8u.gif

I agree! 

topherkris93

Fav song was GUY but i wish it got played more on radio because its really catchy, got that zedd instrumental going on

I never heard GUY once on the radio! 

hightopnikes

I never heard GUY once on the radio! 9

​literally heard it one time and then it was gone :( they played DWUW quite a lot though (in the UK) probably because it was more r&b. uk radio is just so dance influenced at the moment though, and the charts

HausOfNena

The iTunes Festival performance of ARTPOP was surreal

One of her best performances ever. :legend: 

giphy.gif

hightopnikes

The iTunes Festival performance of ARTPOP was surreal

​that and the letterman one was the best

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived