đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Will LG5 vs K4 happen(Discuss) -New Katy tracks registired

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

I really hope they don't release at the same time.  I wish Katy would be on Taylor or Rihanna's cycle

​For me I feel she should stick to a summer release as she did with TD, I feel Katy's music is so vital during summer break/vacation. TD was so refreshing for that reason. if she sticks to a July/August release she would slay our summers.

Creyk

I have been talking about this for months now. Yes, a release in a similar timerframe is very likely. And Katy will destroy her, coming off of the biggest female hit of 2014 (DH) and an acclaimed Superbowl performance, while Gaga will come back from hiding (although I hope that AHS will help her, but let's not kid ourselves, the good vibes because of the oscars will be over by then, still at least 9 months to go).

Radio will favor Katy, and the GP too. Gaga really has to deliver with the music if she wants to outshine the competition, but oh well, she wanted to do that with ARTPOP too. We'll see.

Creyk

​For me I feel she should stick to a summer release as she did with TD, I feel Katy's music is so vital during summer break/vacation. TD was so refreshing for that reason. if she sticks to a July/August release she would slay our summers.

​she can't do that. Her summer break is just starting in a month, she is in heavy touring right now. And she deserves to relax too, I'd be surprised if she jumped right back to the studio during her summer vacation

VOLANTIS

Katy hacking Gaga's computer to discover her plans as we speak

​I hope she finds PARTYNAUSEOUS :pray:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Sableye

I'm not sure I understand rumors regarding an early 2016 release. Aren't profits maximized on before Xmas releases?

Katy and Gaga are both pretty profitable names too. Wouldn't the labels just wait until S4?

Glory

Maybe Katy doesn't want to be pit agains Gaga, but Capitol does. After they saw it worked in 2013 i'm pretty sure they'll try it again :fthis:

Versace

​she can't do that. Her summer break is just starting in a month, she is in heavy touring right now. And she deserves to relax too, I'd be surprised if she jumped right back to the studio during her summer vacation

​Oh no that's not what I ment totally agree with you I basically mean after the next one.

Gagadisiak

just because a song is registered doesnt mean she will released at the same time as Gaga ... 

and who cares katy can flop if she released less bubblegum pop song . 

OĂą est-tu ma Salope ?

Versace

just because a song is registered doesnt mean she will released at the same time of Gaga ... 

and who cares katy can flop if she released less bubblegum pop song . 

​Can't you see I'm trying to get a hit thread : )

TheFame Monster

Not if their lead singles are both of them together, Katy Perry & Lady Gaga. 

Prismatic

Legacy

Giving me that Legendary Lovers title tease :madge: Still pressed as **** that LL didn't get a video 

BUcqLNs.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Bat

Where is stated that LG5 will come early 2016?

I don't feel Gaga is working on her new album. Besides she's gonna get married soon I think so the album will be a low priority. 

But whatever, it probably still be sooner then Adele's new album :miley:

Anderson123

I don't enjoy seeing Katy Perry everywhere, so I think a break from her would be good. If they happen to release something at the same time as Gaga's, I guess it's just something I'd ignore. The thing that annoys me the most is that at the end of the day, these annoying fans will be talking about sales and charts and compare Gaga to everyone and ugh.

Archived