Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Panic! At The Disco | Pray For The Wicked

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

inuborg
Just now, frankgutz said:

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time slayed me so hard thb

Talking about that, is it true that Slay Z is gonna be released soon?

She needs to finish 2 more songs for it. She said we'd get music in February so maybe then. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

She needs to finish 2 more songs for it. She said we'd get music in February so maybe then. 

finally, this year we're gonna get good music unlike last year, it was full with shitty music

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

inuborg
4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time slayed me so hard thb

Talking about that, is it true that Slay Z is gonna be released soon?

Also Victorious grew on me sooooo much :giveup:

The cheer part slays me now 

FrankGutz
Just now, inuborg said:

Emperor's is the one that's growing on me lmao

Death of a Bachelor remains flawless >>>>

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

inuborg

Emperor's is the one that's growing on me lmao

Death of a Bachelor remains flawless >>>>

Then the time to be sad is over

And you miss him like you miss no other

And being blue, is better than be over it 

:giveup:

FrankGutz
Just now, inuborg said:

Then the time to be sad is over

And you miss him like you miss no other

And being blue, is better than be over it 

:giveup:

noooo.. Hallelujah!! i love that one so much, lemme bop it again

tumblr_mjluxhyVft1r2w1w3o3_500.gif

ARTPOPisaChoice

Death of A Bachelor is an excellent fifth album! I like the experimentation with more natural instrumentation.

LA Devotee, DoAB, DTMWAGT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

RAYA.core
15 hours ago, inuborg said:

Great first track definitely.

giphy.gif

I can relate so much with don't threaten me with a good time. I'm growing up and I can relate so much to it. Lyrically and poetically correct 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

Death of A Bachelor is an excellent fifth album! I like the experimentation with more natural instrumentation.

LA Devotee, DoAB, DTMWAGT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

29 minutes ago, RAYA.core said:

Great first track definitely.

giphy.gif

I can relate so much with don't threaten me with a good time. I'm growing up and I can relate so much to it. Lyrically and poetically correct 

DTMWAGT is one of the best songs of the album

RAYA.core

DTMWAGT is one of the best songs of the album

Agreed. Still swooning after all these years

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

ARTPOPisaChoice

Do you think Panic! has found their niche? Usually each album varies wildly from the last, but DOAB is very similar to TWTLTRTD. I think I'd be okay if they stayed with electronic rock. I really hope they make another album like Pretty. Odd. one day though 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

Do you think Panic! has found their niche? Usually each album varies wildly from the last, but DOAB is very similar to TWTLTRTD. I think I'd be okay if they stayed with electronic rock. I really hope they make another album like Pretty. Odd. one day though 

Pretty. Odd. is my less favorite :noparty: my faves are A Fever, Too Weird & DOAB, i like this vibe of synthpop/rock, Vices is also a really good album

Cant chose, im so biased & delusional with them

RAYA.core
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

They definitely found their sound, theres one track like something from pretty odd i connected with i think on this new album. The vocal range is what i missed for brandon. gaga and brandon's voices i can listen all the time to. 

• 3 months later...
n0ne

Excited for this; Panic and a twilight zone inspired music video seem like a match made in heaven lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• FrankGutz changed the title to Panic! At The Disco | All My Friends We're Glorious + P!ATD6

Archived