Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus reveals she's had relationships that weren't "straight"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

​

​I just don't believe her that's all. I think she is pulling off a Nick Jonas

​What exactly has Nick Jonas done? Do you mean how he's trying to appeal to a certain demographic? 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

​If people can joke with my religion and use the excuse we can laugh about everything then I'll laugh about everything too :awkney:

9vzYQwj.jpg

​​I just don't believe her that's all. I think she is pulling off a Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas has never claimed to be gay, bi or any s-xuality other than straight, though? 

​

operating from another world

The Child

9vzYQwj.jpg

​

​Excuse me you're a little monster, you know everything and can we end this discussion here ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

venusian

​

​I just don't believe her that's all. I think she is pulling off a Nick Jonas

​wow now that straight people are supporting lgbt you think there being fake

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Fiona Apple

​What exactly has Nick Jonas done? Do you mean how he's trying to appeal to a certain demographic? 

​

Nick Jonas has never claimed to be gay, bi or any s-xuality other than straight, though? 

​

​I mean that she also tries to get the gays on her side

Fiona Apple

​wow now that straight people are supporting lgbt you think there being fake

​you are going too far tho. i don't think they are being "fake". i think that they just do this for commercial reasons..

blubrryxkisses

I can in many ways identify with her stance on rejecting the binary that is boy/girl and I am glad that she said this.

SEVDALIZA

​​I mean that she also tries to get the gays on her side

​She's been supportive of the LGBT+ community for a while. Whatever her intentions are - which I doubt are bad, she's always been a sweet person - at the end of the day, she's bringing attention to several issues and all the help and visibility the LGBT+ community can possibly get should be more than welcome, in my opinion.

And regarding her s-xuality, her being a celebrity does not mean we have the right to invalidate her words about her own s-xuality, y'know?

Fiona Apple

​She's been supportive of the LGBT+ community for a while. Whatever her intentions are - which I doubt are bad, she's always been a sweet person - at the end of the day, she's bringing attention to several issues and all the help and visibility the LGBT+ community can possibly get should be more than welcome, in my opinion.

And regarding her s-xuality, her being a celebrity does not mean we have the right to invalidate her words about her own s-xuality, y'know?

​Yeah.. I never said she is not a nice person. I actually kinda like her. I am just saying that I don't think she've had a gay relationship. :yes:

SEVDALIZA

​Yeah.. I never said she is not a nice person. I actually kinda like her. I am just saying that I don't think she've had a gay relationship. :yes:

​Yeah, what I'm just trying to say is that it's not up to you - or any of us, for that matter - to say whether or not the experiences she says she has had are true or not. It's the same as when people tell straight guys "Nah, I'm pretty sure you're gay..."

Fiona Apple

​Yeah, what I'm just trying to say is that it's not up to you - or any of us, for that matter - to say whether or not the experiences she says she has had are true or not. It's the same as when people tell straight guys "Nah, I'm pretty sure you're gay..."

​Hmm.. it's obviously not up to me. But I have the right to say if I think she is lying or not :neyde:

Whispering

​If people can joke with my religion and use the excuse we can laugh about everything then I'll laugh about everything too 

People find what you said to be offensive, just like you find jokes about your religion to be offensive, 

LoveandMagic

Nice interview. I agree with some of what she's said (regarding gender roles). She seems quite comfortable in her skin right now. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Staryu

I love Miley and her music. :legend: 

I struggled with gender identity as well.

Archived