Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Kylie Jenner confirms Lip Surgery {Read entire OP}

venusian

Featured Posts

venusian

Just FYI Lip plumping isnt permanent. And i really dont get why plastic surgery is such a bad thing. its not your body so people need to leave them alone

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Brainiac

lol did she really think she was fooling ANYONE with that whole "it's just lip liner" thing?

Dunk96

lol did she really think she was fooling ANYONE with that whole "it's just lip liner" thing?

​This

Economy

Just FYI Lip plumping isnt permanent. And i really dont get why plastic surgery is such a bad thing. its not your body so people need to leave them alone

​amen  

Koreku

It was always kinda obvious. They look great on her too!

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Whispering

Injectables and fillers aren't considered to be plastic surgery.

venusian

Injectables and fillers aren't considered to be plastic surgery.

​i was trine get that hit thread :neyde:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Vernier

Shocker. Always said there was no way it was just lip lining/make-up like people claimed, it was obvious she'd had a little help :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

JustPokeHerFace

Honestly I think that if she just confirmed it upfront then it wouldn't have been a big deal. Nothing wrong with it, but there is something wrong with lying about it. 

Interlude

And the world breathes a sigh of relief.. I think it's just nice to know so there isn't an argument anymore. As for her getting it done I'm all for it, yeah she's only 17 but as the OP said it's temporary and one of the more tamer things. Growing up in the environment of constantly being followed by media and most of her family getting surgery done at some point can you really blame her? Keep in mind Gaga's got the same thing done before you come for her.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Whispering

How old is she though? Ain't she the one who's just 17?

What does that matter? people under the age of 18 get all kinds of permanent and non-permanent procedures done to their bodies. :shrug:

Staryu

I don't even understand how the fact that she has done something to her lips is so important. :shrug: It's her body and her decisions. Leave the girl be.

Though, it's pretty lame that she lied about it.

Archived