Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson Twitter drama

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

why does louis sound like an argumentative gay on ATRL tho :dies:

:sharon:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Is this real? Lmao 

He sounds pressed he's not the JT of 1D but more likely the Lance Bass

​I think they're just joking.

artpopmess

​I think they're just joking.

​They're not 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Bradley

​They're not 

​my gosh if that's the case then their fans would definitely go crazy, they were so good before and one member left, they started bashing each other

I mean, is their bond so weak?

AmenTheNight

Just like every boys band, 1D is crashing and burning. But this one is doing it with no dignity, sad to see;

Popo

Is this real? Lmao 

He sounds pressed he's not the JT of 1D but more likely the Lance Bass

But liam has to be the lance bass so we have a chance with him :ohno: 

​I was about to agree with you until I reached the "but everyone will remember Zayn". If any of these 1D members will be remembered, it'll be Harry Styles.

Harry? For what? His charming or un-existed talent or impact on nothing? He's overrated for nothing some people try way too hard to make him happen. GLHIOTI.gif The only thing he's remembered for is dating Taylor swift.

when Zayn is good looking and ACTUALLY Can hit them notes, boo he's the demanded queen.

Although I'm wondering what happened between them? Zayn and Louis were friends, weed friends.

Something must've happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. q5QgeFw.gif

artpopmess

​my gosh if that's the case then their fans would definitely go crazy, they were so good before and one member left, they started bashing each other

I mean, is their bond so weak?

​I think the rest of the 1D are kinda mad bc Zayn quit bc he wanted to live a normal life but now he's in the studio with producers getting ready for his debut album

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

RAMROD

​my gosh if that's the case then their fans would definitely go crazy

It is.

Surge of 1D fans have unfollowed Zayn since yesterday morning (US time)  :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mark

idk if louis made an intentionally hurtful comment... but i kinda feel like its a joke kind of way...

then everything backfired.

00026 † 10000

Sakrai

I thought this whole mess started because Zayn changed his twitter name from zaynmalik1d to just zaynmalik or something? and directioners got so personally offended that they turned this stupid joke into WWIII

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Nicole

It's funny how 1D fans are "losing all their respect" for Zayn as if he was the one that necessarily indirectly shaded an ex-boy band member who just wanted to move on from a chapter of his life.

1D fans they don't care about Zayn anymore but they are so butt hurt over every breath he makes now and it's absolutely ridiculous and it's even more ridiculous that other 1D members are acting that way which will only encourage such immaturity to continue. 

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived