Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson Twitter drama

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Seems to be like Louis is just upset no one will know who he is after 1D is done but everyone will remember Zayn. Zayn can work with whoever he wants. It's none of his business. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Love this. I'm guessing there was animosity in the band way before Zayn's departure.

Cupid Boy

remember once upon time, all of this boy pretend that they have no problem together . haha

Haroon

Five years of frustration is going to be unleashed on social media :gum: The absolute mess if the bottles explode

JaysAMess

Seems to be like Louis is just upset no one will know who he is after 1D is done but everyone will remember Zayn. Zayn can work with whoever he wants. It's none of his business. 

​I was about to agree with you until I reached the "but everyone will remember Zayn". If any of these 1D members will be remembered, it'll be Harry Styles.

Jase

What a b---hy mess. They sound like a bunch of teenage girls :lmao:

Morphine Prince

​I was about to agree with you until I reached the "but everyone will remember Zayn". If any of these 1D members will be remembered, it'll be Harry Styles.

​Harry and Zayn imo. I had to looks up what the names of the other ones were. Says it all tbh. 

JaysAMess

​Harry and Zayn imo. I had to looks up what the names of the other ones were. Says it all tbh. 

They'll be lucky if anyone remembers their names 10 years down the line tbh. ​:toofunny:

Archived