event

Lady Gaga’s Met Gala after-party ‘reeked of pot’

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​The point of an addiction is that you can't stop no matter how hard you try....of course she is always going to be a d--ggie. I'm fine with it though, she wrote some of her best work under the influence of d--gs

Of course you can stop!  It's called addiction recovery. Most people have to quit forever. Some can become moderate drinkers or users, but that's a tricky situation. 

OpusDiaboli666

​She never said she's completely sober and is not using any d--gs or alcohol at all. During ArtRave she kept repeating that she's 'soberish' and is somewhere on step 8. I remember her saying that she hopes she'll be completely sober some day. You can see how hard it is to her to quit using all these things. Dope is about how she smoked and drank too much, now she's in a better place, but still not sober. And in fact, there is nothing wrong to have some fun in your after party. 

Right at least she is drinking less and smoking less..that's also what she told me backstage. Didn't seem like she wanted to stop anytime soon

RabbitHeart

I don't think Gaga's problems with d--gs and alcohol stemmed from a problem with getting intoxicated. I think Gaga's primary concern was that it was taking over her life and taking priority over the things that really matter to her (thus, "I need you more than dope"). It seems that her stance is a "once in a while is fine, as long as it doesn't control me" one.

All I can say is that this will further damage her voice. :ohno: 

​are you trolling? it would do nothing permanent to her voice. at best it causes some minor swelling that goes away

side note, an addiction to weed is extremely rare. Seriously y'all should be more concerned about her smoking cigarettes as those are addictive and damaging to her voice

Qualle1

GAGA DONT ITS NOT WORTH IT

eCgYWlS.jpg

Oh, I L♡VE it!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

DanMonster

​The point of an addiction is that you can't stop no matter how hard you try....of course she is always going to be a d--ggie. I'm fine with it though, she wrote some of her best work under the influence of d--gs

So many people have overcome it and I believe she will one day! It just makes me sad that she smokes cigarettes and is destroying her health and voice. I would prefer her to be healthy with lower quality songs than unhealthy and addicted and have brilliant songs. But to each his own I guess. :)

DanMonster

​She never said she's completely sober and is not using any d--gs or alcohol at all. During ArtRave she kept repeating that she's 'soberish' and is somewhere on step 8. I remember her saying that she hopes she'll be completely sober some day. You can see how hard it is to her to quit using all these things. Dope is about how she smoked and drank too much, now she's in a better place, but still not sober. And in fact, there is nothing wrong to have some fun in your after party. 

I'm definitely happy she is in a better place! Hopefully one day she will kick the habit for good! It just makes me sad seeing her use d--gs or smoke cigarettes cause I know how much damage it is doing. Let's hope she can quit sooner rather than later! :)

Haroon

Mehhhhhhh I don't really mind if Gaga's smoking cigarettes or weed or whatever. Whatever she does plan to do I hope she knows the consequences and is wise with her decisions :yes: 

MANiCURE1295

Here come all the Little Doctors to diagnose gaga with marijuana overdose...oh wait i meant little monsters.....:lolly:

RAMROD

Here come all the Little Doctors to diagnose gaga with marijuana overdose...oh wait i meant little monsters.....:lolly:

Some of us tbh but not moi :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

stop embarrassing yourself she can do whatever she wants to :lmao:

inb4 yall start cutting for gaga indeed

Diamond Heart

Yass Gaga, enjoy yourself! 
And piss off folk who get their panties in a bunch over a popstar's bad habits :toofunny:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Jay.P

2 years ago she said she was smoking up to 30 (?) joints a day. One or two once in a while won't hurt her, and she never said she quit completely. 

As long as she doesn't get into the mess she was in, it's fine.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived