news

Video: Red Carpet Interview with Gaga and Alexander Wang

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doveve

​Andre Leon Talley :legend: He used to be one of the top editors for Vogue a few years back (I don't think he works there anymore?), he also judged a few cycles on America's Next Top Model :) He's big in the fashion world :yes: 

​Thanks.

Well, that Andre guy surely doesn't know how to interview people though. You can compliment people for like 10 seconds AND still ask some questions for another 30 seconds. That was so awkward. 

Didymus

André's huge. This is a real honour tbh :giveup: I wanna talk to him so badly.

Haroon

​Thanks.

Well, that Andre guy surely doesn't know how to interview people though. You can compliment people for like 10 seconds AND still ask some questions for another 30 seconds. That was so awkward. 

​I just finished watching a few of the Vogue YouTube videos they uploaded of him with numerous other celebrities & designers and I don't think he was interviewing them, it seems like he was just greeting them and having a small chit chat about what they're wearing and that's it :laughga: Some were better than others but it seemed pretty casual. I wish he'd asked Alexander Wang how long it took to make the outfit, like how he asked Justin Bieber's designer how long it took for the blazer :giveup: 

HausAlly

okay only gaga and wang could make Andre Leon Talley fangirl like a preteen at the prismatic world tour :whitney:

THE CAGE !

Schwerk

Aw look at those to sweet cuties taking in all the compliments. Really awkward he sort of ignored Alexander there for a bit but praise is always good...and it's about damn time!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

Gaga is always grateful for every praise she receive. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived