Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

The Stranger

OKAY THAT POLL IS ****ING HARD :cry:

I cannot decide between Antichrist, Holy wood and The Golden Age Of Grotesque :cry: :cry:

I chose Holy Wood though because I listen to that like all the time now. It might change in a few weeks :sweat:

OKAY THAT POLL IS ****ING HARD :cry:

This! I was tied between Mechanical Animals and The Golden Age of Grotesque, but in the end I just had to chose Mechanical Animals. :cool:

Anderson123

Aw ****, I can't choose between Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood, I always choose between those 3. Holy Wood was my favorite 2 years ago, then Mechanical Animals last year. I'll vote for Antichrist Superstar, that's the album with the "least favorite songs" that I have.

Anyone got a Manson tattoo or thinking of getting one? I kind of want to get the twisted heart on my wrist because I like the idea behind it, but it seems like everyone has it.

Anderson123

Anyone got a Manson tattoo or thinking of getting one? I kind of want to get the twisted heart on my wrist because I like the idea behind it, but it seems like everyone has it.

Yeah I wanted to get that tattoo but I've seen it a lot. I'll probably get one later, something related to Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals or Holy Wood.

Slave4Spears

Any Babalon members here? There's nothing quite like the pain of finding nothing new in the news section. I pretty much just lurk because they're all very intimidating paha.

ha ha aww they're ***cats really xD. I am but I don't go on much.

The Stranger

I know its a double post but I dont want this thread to get lost :cry:

I've been listening to I Want To Disappear alot lately, I think it might be one of my favorites from Mechanical Animals.