Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

Molly Aphrodite

I love the music on Born Villain but I'm really disappointed with the era, single and video wise. :crossed:

Sir Taurean

Antichrist Superstar (the album) blew me away when i first listened :cry:

It's his best work yet.

Anderson123

Where is this ACSS video??

It leaked like 2 years ago, but they uploaded it to his website later.

Anderson123

The triptych will always be his best work, and I don't think he'd ever make something as good as it, especially Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals. Holy Wood was kind of a mix of both but had a concept of it's own. I think the closest album that I think would be as good as those is Born Villain, even though some of the songs sound unfinished and have that raw sound, which I think is because of the change of labels.

I still think The Golden Age of Grotesque is a good/fun record, innovative in some way, but it lacks something, I don't know.

Edited by Alan123

YUNGKALIMXEL

Another lie from Manson. It's so hard being a Manson/Gaga/Azealia hybrid. ENOUGH LIES

ikr. This is totally me!!  :rofl: LOL

But seriously 

Sister

I like the triptych and Eat Me, Drink Me best from Marilyn Manson.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Molly Aphrodite

TGOAG is his worst album, bye

How can you even say that??

It is so much better than THEOL and Born Villain, and I think it's one of his best.

Yeah, the triptych is amazing, but then GAOG comes after :legend:

The Stranger

How can you even say that??

It is so much better than THEOL and Born Villain, and I think it's one of his best.

Yeah, the triptych is amazing, but then GAOG comes after :legend:

It's good, but ALL the songs sound the same except for "The Golden Age Of Grotesque." and there are no midtempo songs on there which make me angry because on all his albums there are at LEAST one or more.

Anderson123

It's good, but ALL the songs sound the same except for "The Golden Age Of Grotesque." and there are no midtempo songs on there which make me angry because on all his albums there are at LEAST one or more.

I know.. I listen to The Golden Age of Grotesque when I'm in such an energetic mood, it's just so heavy and there are no "middle points" were you get a slow song. Am I the only one who doesn't like the title track though ? It seems like everywhere I read, fans love that song, but I just can't stand it, I can't stand his voice in that song.

The closest you get are probably Para-noir and Spade.

Edited by Alan123

The Stranger

I know.. I listen to The Golden Age of Grotesque when I'm in such an energetic mood, it's just so heavy and there are no "middle points" were you get a slow song. Am I the only one who doesn't like the title track though ? It seems like everywhere I read, fans love that song, but I just can't stand it, I can't stand his voice in that song.

The closest you get are probably Para-noir and Spade.

I LOVE the title track of TGAOG, it has brilliant lyrics imo, and I kind of think he altered his voice on the song like that because he wanted more of a "Dramatic" feeling and melody to it

MY SHOW IS COMING UP SOON :excited2: