Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

I Don't Like The Drugs is my jam right now. :music:

Listened to that song today too. Perfect.

I always imagine a choir of 10 Whoopi Goldbergs singing in the back :toofloppy:

I think Coma Black is my favorite song atm, it sounds so deep and creepy :legend:

The Stranger

I am so mind****ed right now. Im trying to understand the triptych and its ****ing deep. I have been pretty much studying EVERYTHING within each album, the lyrics, the booklets, and I STILL feel like im missing something. Holy ****.

Anderson123

So Cooking Vinyl (Manson's new record label along with his own) just posted about a new 2012 release, and some guy asked them about the new Manson album. This was their response:

http://www.facebook.com/cookingvinylrecords

I don't know if it's been confirmed or not, but Manson said the album would be out by February. Now CV says it won't, but I hope they're just saying that because they don't know yet and Manson hasn't told them about it.

I was really excited to hear the new album next month but I guess it'd be released later, now that it's a month away and we have nothing, except for tour dates.

If this means the album is not ready to be released yet, I'd be okay with it. Manson should take his time to make it perfect.

I am so mind****ed right now. Im trying to understand the triptych and its ****ing deep. I have been pretty much studying EVERYTHING within each album, the lyrics, the booklets, and I STILL feel like im missing something. Holy ****.

It really is ****ing complicated, but the order of the story is: Holy Wood -> Mechanical Animals -> Antichrist Superstar

Edited by Alan123

The Stranger

Okay and apparently the next album is "A concept album with a much heavier sound" and that he is "Bringing satan back"

OMFG. His concept albums are MASTERPIECES.

Anderson123

People that listened to the album when it was played at Nick Kushner's show say it was really heavy and he sounded angry. Nick also said himself that it "kind of was the father of the whole triptych", or something like that. But we'll see.

Edited by Alan123

The Stranger

People that listened to the album when it was played at Nick Kushner's show say it was really heavy and he sounded angry. Nick also said himself that it "kind of was the father of the whole triptych", or something like that. But we'll see.

OH MY GOD WHAT? :eek:

Anderson123

I guess I'll just keep listening to this track that we got with the Born Villain film until we get the album. :sweat: I totally ignored it when it first came out but now I'm feeling it.