Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

But not everyone has the album by then

I'm just DYING inside. My most anticipated release since Born This Way :cry:

IKR Im not sure what to do.. I've pre-ordered from Amazon.. but I might download it, I might not.. gaaaawsh

The Stranger

IKR Im not sure what to do.. I've pre-ordered from Amazon.. but I might download it, I might not.. gaaaawsh

I think I might JUST listen to The Gardener on spotify, then listen to it alot untill it comes out :giveup:

I think I might JUST listen to The Gardener on spotify, then listen to it alot untill it comes out

When THEOL leaked I just downloaded WOW and listened to it soooooooo much haha I think I might do the same pick one song this time..

148975_3710355968667_1568662730_33154423_1212309636_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^So, me and my girlfriend were making out the other day, and this video came on her laptop, and she suddenly started laughing.. and I was like HUHWHUT? and paused it on this still. And laughed for about half an hour, non-stop ;) Manson-derp!

The Stranger

When THEOL leaked I just downloaded WOW and listened to it soooooooo much haha I think I might do the same pick one song this time..

Yeah, Pick your LEAST anicipated song, So all the others will be perfect :cry:

Yeah, Pick your LEAST anicipated song, So all the others will be perfect :cry:

Im not sure which is my least anticipated tho :O I tend to just love Manson albums as one big thing, not individual songs D; I'll pick randomly I guess

The Stranger

Im not sure which is my least anticipated tho :O I tend to just love Manson albums as one big thing, not individual songs D; I'll pick randomly I guess

The Gardener and Disengaged sound awful so far, So i'm gonna listen to The Gardener.

The rest sound PERFECT :legend:

"Storyboard. IM BORED WITH YR ****EN' STORY"

from the making of mOBSCENE video

The Gardener and Disengaged sound awful so far, So i'm gonna listen to The Gardener.

The rest sound PERFECT :legend:

Yeah I guess Disengaged is my least fav so far..

Anderson123

Am I the only one that thinks the cover for No Reflection would make a better album cover than the official one ? I like it more for some reason. So excited that the album is like a week away from being released.

The Stranger

Am I the only one that thinks the cover for No Reflection would make a better album cover than the official one ? I like it more for some reason. So excited that the album is like a week away from being released.

I HATE The single cover :eww:

I really really like the album cover, It's cool .

ONE DAY :giveup:

The Stranger

NEW BORN VILLAIN CLIPS

http://merlin.pl/Born-Villain_Marilyn-Manson/browse/product/4,1020517.html#utwory

THE FLOWERS OF EVIL AND SLO MO TION :giveup:

I actually really like the album cover. I think I prefer it over the No Reflection cover. :sweat:

9 days until Born Villain though. :legend: