Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

The Stranger

when you are suffering, know that i betrayed you

Why so many?

I'm a collecter and I get two of each diffrent type of thing such as vinyls, deluxe editions, the art cards etc.

I'm a collecter and I get two of each diffrent type of thing such as vinyls, deluxe editions, the art cards etc.

Wouldn't you be better off buying older, more collectable Manson things then? :D

RAMROD

He is indeed back! Forrealz this time! :cant-wait:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

He is so back. :cry:

Has anyone seen the "hidden" pics on his new site layout? There's like two Elvis ones, a Micheal Jackson one, a pic of a pig getting its throat slit, and I could've sworn I saw one of Mark Foster from Foster the People. There's plenty more on there though.

He is so back. :cry:

Has anyone seen the "hidden" pics on his new site layout? There's like two Elvis ones, a Micheal Jackson one, a pic of a pig getting its throat slit, and I could've sworn I saw one of Mark Foster from Foster the People. There's plenty more on there though.

Yeah, there's one of Hitler too isn't there?

Usually at this point in a Manson album impending-release-stage, Nick Kushner would have brand new anaylsis' and articles up about what Manson is referencing in the new era etc. but.. nothing. Also, Nick was the one who designed Manson's CMYK-Swastika-M tat on his chest, which was also the official logo up until very recently - Im wondering if they've fallen out..

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/Grotesque

Yeah, there's one of Hitler too isn't there?

Usually at this point in a Manson album impending-release-stage, Nick Kushner would have brand new anaylsis' and articles up about what Manson is referencing in the new era etc. but.. nothing. Also, Nick was the one who designed Manson's CMYK-Swastika-M tat on his chest, which was also the official logo up until very recently - Im wondering if they've fallen out..

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/Grotesque

Yep. Saw that one as well.

Yeah, was expecting the same thing as well. We still got like 2 weeks until it's first release in Japan though. So maybe we'll get an a--lysis by then? :shrug:

Yep. Saw that one as well.

Yeah, was expecting the same thing as well. We still got like 2 weeks until it's first release in Japan though. So maybe we'll get an a--lysis by then? :shrug:

Yeah I guess, but I swear I remember Nick putting up a page for The High End of Low when all we had was the Arma-Geddon single.. I really enjoyed reading his anaylsis' and seeing what films and books Manson referenced, when I was first getting into him. It definitly accelerated me into Stan-dom haha

Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag. :flutter:

Sometimes I just want to dance to that song.

Want to? y u no dance to Manson? I do anyway :sweat:

I've kind of sort of basically learnt the dance to Judas and Marry The Night when they're singles came out, and since that I've just been way more inclined to dance to whatever the **** Im listening to :rofl:

Has anyone else seen the new car advert with Dolla-Dagga on? It's footage of an orchestra "playing" in time to the song, but.... why not have the actual audio of them playing it, instead of a dodgy-dub? promo for Golden Age tho I guess