Gaga, Madonna & Katy at Met Gala

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Gaga is literally serving backstage tour face. :lmao: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

codymonster

Katy looks like Joe Calderone, Madonna's excited because this pic will give her some more relevancy, and Gaga looks like she's going to punch both of them :lmao: 

HANZ

THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT, SLAY

earthsong.gif

edit: but agh, this is the first time we have a pic of them together and I don't really like the way katy and gaga look, only madonna looks good:neyde:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rat Boy

THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT

earthsong.gif

​Just like #TIDAL!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

jorgeropero

Happiest fan in the world right now I love them all so much and they are all in one picture my whole body is shaking with excitement this is a truly a dream come true! 

​MY REACTION RIGHT NOW

i'm so excited and happy!!!!!!

also, btw, is Aeon from TFM?

yxi

i feel like they ambushed gaga n planned this pic together... they were together on red carpet n both posted immediately.. idk i don't trust em. 

​That's what i think too. They wanted to take a picture with Gaga to get publicity and she was not going to say "no i don't want to take a picture with you". They both posted the picture on their twitter/instagram and Gaga has not.

SKANK

​Because that's Madonna for you! The Queen of Pop and The Queen of Shade! She has always done that, it's not new and it's actually so funny. It's meant to be lighthearted and you guys are just so butthurt, thinking Gaga goes home and cries that someone might actually make a joke about her or "dislike" her. Between the 3 of them is a net-worth of 1.6 billion dollars. Do you REALLY think they care as much?
tumblr_ml47xl3BhL1qby26vo4_250.gif

If I am butt hurt for suggesting that Madonna's caption was shady, how butt hurt is Madonna that she felt the need to write the shady caption in the first place? 

I'm certainly not offended by the caption on this photo or by Madonna's past swipes at Gaga, I'm just discussing them. So, chill dude. 

Henry

Omg I hope Gaga takes alot of photos with other stars at the after party :giveup: 

Ladey Gagz

THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT, SLAY

earthsong.gif

edit: but agh, this is the first time we have a pic of them together and I don't really like the way katy and gaga look, only madonna looks good:neyde:

​mte :neyde: Still dying inside though :gaycat:

Vernier

OH WOW

CENZblBWoAANDcG.jpg

​Yasss, imagine how much that could be worth in 50 years :green: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Vernier

​Just like #TIDAL!

​Hopefully not :green: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

​MY REACTION RIGHT NOW

i'm so excited and happy!!!!!!