ubfd6rv.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Poor things tho.. :noparty:

lady-gagas-chickens.png

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

HANZ

​Oh no.....oh no no no

CEM_vPfXIAEr9A-.jpg

​MILEY WHAT?:neyde:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ray of Light

I don't really think Gaga is here for exaggeration anymore. Look at her Grammy's & Oscar's outfits; both very simplistic & polished. Even the red gloves weren't that eccentric. 

I like it. She's wiping the slate clean & starting over. She looks amazing & she'll still get headlines for her amazing fashion. 

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Epione

​14,000 feathers they said. Lemme get my magnifying glass and count

ubfd6rv.gif

​Mother monster is caged in her nest and soon she will bey laying eggs (songs) for a new album. :pray:

jojuun

Beyonce is arriving late according to the New York Times. Hurry up B!

tumblr_inline_mn6a6qlVqM1qz4rgp.gif

SKANK

​Ok I understand that, But don't come in here saying she got outdone etc. Gaga looked good, she slayed etc. Everything does not have to be a damn competition okay. Everything foes not have to be about who gets the attention or who gets the most adoration from the media. Its all about you looking good and feeling fine and showing off your best outfit. :smh: 

I didn't say it was a competition, and I agree she looks good. Aside from the feathers, her outfit is stunning.

She was out done, you can't deny that. The moment Rihanna walked the red carpet she gave birth to a million internet memes. Rihanna created the defining moment of the 2015 Met Gala red carpet. 

One of the main reasons I am a Gaga fan, above her music even, is her performance art approach to red carpets. She mastered the art of arrival. Her shtick was scene stealing entrances. That is something she hasn't been doing much of lately, that bums me out, and I won't hesitate to say so.

yxi

cher-met-gala-2015.jpg

​Awww Cher looks beautiful.. I need pictures of Gaga & Cher together!

lego

In those HQ photos she kinda looks like wrapped in bed sheets

golden-font-b-silk-b-font-Cotton-fabric-

FreePalestine

Dominikko

I didn't say it was a competition, and I agree she looks good. Aside from the feathers, her outfit is stunning.

She was out done, you can't deny that. The moment Rihanna walked the red carpet she gave birth to a million internet memes. Rihanna created the defining moment of the 2015 Met Gala red carpet. 

One of the main reasons I am a Gaga fan, above her music even, is her performance art approach to red carpets. She mastered the art of arrival. Her shtick was scene stealing entrances. That is something she hasn't been doing much of lately, that bums me out, and I won't hesitate to say so.

​It's just MET Gala and you don't expect her arriving riding a dragon during C2C era. 

Archived