💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1st Look at the entire Suicide Squad cast(including Harley Quinn)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

They ****ed up Enchantress imagine wtf, she's supposed to look like a fearless diva not...the girl from (The ring) movie 

PlatinumBlondeLife

Harley looks PERFECT.  I can't wait for this.  I wonder if The Joker will have a role like in the Suicide Squad tie-in to Death of the Family.

monsterdreams

Looks intriguing

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RebeldeFaith

I don't like their looks but I'll give it a try. I have high hopes for this series but my biggest dissappointment is Enchantress. She's supposed to be beautiful and s-xy but she looks like she just woke up in a dumpster. :noparty: And I have never seen DeLevigne acting. Is she good? :huh:

This is Enchantress:

72c71ac6115ba5c5d4674e74bb3ff735.jpg

4271970-enchantresshalloween.jpg

Something something idk

yASSsss

They ****ed up Enchantress imagine wtf, she's supposed to look like a fearless diva not...the girl from (The ring) movie 

This is Enchantress:

72c71ac6115ba5c5d4674e74bb3ff735.jpg

4271970-enchantresshalloween.jpg

its true,​she's barely noticeable in the photo.i didn't know she looked like this:messga:
everyone else is perfect for me:yes:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

nikola

idk...they dont look special to me....andsome of them are miis to me......but i will give it a try....i hope that they dont **** it up

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

​Lookin so messy... :smh:

They can't catch a break...first Joker meltdowns now this....everything has to be so derk :derpga:

I think DC have unwritten rules for their films that is no humor allowed in it. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

I think DC have unwritten rules for their films that is no humor allowed in it. :fan:

​that's what i like about DC :green: 
Watchmen(2009) for example :legend: 

Leo

Despite Captain Boomerang being my least favourite member, I like his look the most. I'd like to see Diablo in action before I can judge.

Not impressed by Harley, just saying.

Spock

Hmm... I don't know how to feel about it. They look kinda like sophisticated cosplay people and the absence of color makes it so depressing. Not here for that Harley Quinn look and Cara looks like the Scary Movie version of the girl from The Ring

​that's what i like about DC :green: 
Watchmen(2009) for example :legend: 

​Yeah, but Watchmen was supposed to be like that. It's violent, it's a character a--lysis of what it means to be a superhero, it talks about their problems and fears, I mean, it's supposed to be gritty.

But DC seem to be really forcing their movies to be super dark to distance themselves from Marvel and because of the Nolan Batman films. Just because it worked for The Dark Knight trilogy doesn't mean they should apply it to every movie from then on. A lot of people commented on how that dark tone didn't fit Superman at all, for example

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss

Hmm... I don't know how to feel about it. They look kinda like sophisticated cosplay people and the absence of color makes it so depressing. Not here for that Harley Quinn look and Cara looks like the Scary Movie version of the girl from The Ring

​Yeah, but Watchmen was supposed to be like that. It's violent, it's a character a--lysis of what it means to be a superhero, it talks about their problems and fears, I mean, it's supposed to be gritty.

But DC seem to be really forcing their movies to be super dark to distance themselves from Marvel and because of the Nolan Batman films. Just because it worked for The Dark Knight trilogy doesn't mean they should apply it to every movie from then on. A lot of people commented on how that dark tone didn't fit Superman at all, for example

Idk,I liked the dark tone in the recent Superman movie. :fan: 

How u feel about  Batman Vs Superman :Dawn of Justice then,its dark as f**k.Darker than the other DC movies :laughga:

And if u look at the previous work of Zack Synder, almost every movie he directed, they had a dark tone. 300,Watchmen, 300:Rise of an Empire,Sucker Punch,Superman, and the recent Batman Vs Superman.maybe its just the Director's decision. Its his vision of the DC movies and maybe that's how he want to portray the characters .:shrug:

Archived