• Last Reply
nikola

j10zXmO.jpg

G3Osk7t.jpg

DRmml0D.jpg

4WA0Ih1.jpg

Fat they say. :green: 

​pregnant they say

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JustPokeHerFace

one second i look pregnant, then suddenly thin is me 

Qualle1

I miss the Gaga that was ashamed to be seen without high heels in front of her fans. 

The mystery has been completely broken. I have yet to fall in love with the girl "behind the Aura". 

This is not Lady Gaga.

This is Stefani Germanotta with her fiancé in a very private situation, where she can be dressed as comfortable as she wants.

In fact, this is non of your or our business!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

lego

This is not Lady Gaga.

This is Stefanie Germanotta with her fiancé in a very private situation, where she can be dressed as comfortable as she wants.

I'm out of likes, but good to see you back. You're damn right about this.

FreePalestine

JustYouandI

This is not Lady Gaga.

This is Stefanie Germanotta with her fiancé in a very private situation, where she can be dressed as comfortable as she wants.

​*Stefani :eww:

RAMROD

Good thing she didn't get near the water. It's cold most of the year.

16c97ck.jpg

Not to mention

6858770-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lego

​pregnant they say

Lazy, fat and pregnant they say. :green: 

FreePalestine

Pop

This is not Lady Gaga.

​I know this.

But I also became a fan of this girl when she was living the fantasy and never breaking it for her fans. I guess it couldn't go on forever because she's a pop star, but if she was a true performance artist living and bleeding for her work she wouldn't give in.

IMO she's now just  a pop star and no longer the "mysterious pop performance artist". Which is her choice to make, but I'm also not yet fully comfortable seeing her like this. I'm happy for her, but as I'm looking at Lady Gaga as a piece of art - I feel like looks like these might be tarnishing her legacy. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JustYouandI

​I know this.

But I also became a fan of this girl when she was living the fantasy and never breaking it for her fans. I guess it couldn't go on forever because she's a pop star, but if she was a true performance artist living and bleeding for her work she wouldn't give in.

IMO she's now just  a pop star and no longer the "mysterious pop performance artist". Which is her choice to make, but I'm also not yet fully comfortable seeing her like this. I'm happy for her, but as I'm looking at Lady Gaga as a piece of art - I feel like looks like these might be tarnishing her legacy. 

​I agree somehow with what you are saying but I think you are exaggerating a little bit. She is walking down the beach near her home with her fiance. Not posing for pictures, or at party or any event where she wants to be seen. You think this is the first time that she is seen in the beach like that? There are pictures of her in the beach in flip flops from before she said that thing about the flip flops on WWHL. She was just resting and having a nice day on the beach. There's no need to enter in panic mode. 

Qualle1

​*Stefani :eww:

Ooooops! I just edited my post... Thank you! :runhug:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Whispering

I miss the Gaga that was ashamed to be seen without high heels in front of her fans. 

The mystery has been completely broken. I have yet to fall in love with the girl "behind the Aura". 

Gaga is on the beach with her fine man. She's off the clock now! 

Have you ever tried to wear heels on the beach?! :omg: 

She is living her life now and completely happy, let her be! 

codymonster

The "girl behind the aura" would have broken her fücking ankle if she wore high heals in the sand :toofunny: 

MonsterMum

Not people expecting her to be dolled up and in heels at the beach 

tumblr_nj9x223QL61s6p348o1_400.gif

KaanBTW

shirt-super-specials-s-xy-men-s-male-sil

Taylor, you better put some proper swimwear when you are next to Gaga at the beach! :sara:

Archived