💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reading her lyrics from screen

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Okinawa

Maybe she knows the lyrics but not all of them and this helps her to ensure that she correctly sings her songs

~We are Reel Cool~

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

ask GSK france 

​

​is that really a teleprompter?

why would she have it at the back of her stage 

​

That doesn't even look like proper letters. Are you sure those are lyrics?

​yeah it looks like teleprompter and yes those look like letters 

ask GSK he posted the screenshot 

Yanko

oh look just found ac/dc using the same thing too 

257CFEB600000578-2945307-image-m-61_1423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2945307/GRAMMY-AWARDS-2015-ve-got-Lady-Gaga-devil-horn-wearing-Katy-Perry-rock-AC-DC-iconic-Aussie-band-open-Grammy-Awards.html

will you claim that they dont write their songs  either? will you guys call them unprofessionals?  i doubt it 

lego

​is that really a teleprompter?

why would she have it at the back of her stage 

That doesn't even look like proper letters. Are you sure those are lyrics?

I doubt it's teleprompter. It's moving and it just disappears in dark

@ 1:19:50   

It could be for all her little speeches, but I don't think she can even see anything from all the fog.

Plus camera is showing that same spot many times, but nothing is there. :coffee:

So unless we get HQ pic where you see the lyrics, I don't think that's it.

FreePalestine

lego

oh look just found ac/dc using the same thing too 

257CFEB600000578-2945307-image-m-61_1423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2945307/GRAMMY-AWARDS-2015-ve-got-Lady-Gaga-devil-horn-wearing-Katy-Perry-rock-AC-DC-iconic-Aussie-band-open-Grammy-Awards.html

will you claim that they dont write their songs  either? will you guys call them unprofessionals?  i doubt it 

Daily mail already answered for you

They have dozens of hits under their belts.

So Aussie rock band AC/DC just might be excused for using a teleprompter to help them along with their own lyrics at the 57th annual Grammys in LA on Sunday night.

Plus they did a medly of their hits + new song, which is easier to eff up on live tv performance. The singer is 67 y/o btw.

It's not from their tour.

FreePalestine

Yanko

Daily mail already answered for you

They have dozens of hits under their belts.

So Aussie rock band AC/DC just might be excused for using a teleprompter to help them along with their own lyrics at the 57th annual Grammys in LA on Sunday night.

Plus they did a medly of their hits + new song, which is easier to eff up on live tv performance. The singer is 67 y/o btw.

It's not from their tour.

​omg so many excuses for ac/dc lmao ?. The double standards are embarrassing kayy has a lot of hits too and everyone can forget their lyrics so this is totally fine why cant u just admit that :smh: its nit from their tour so what :smh: if katy did the same for her grammy performance u would drag her too

lego

​omg so many excuses for ac/dc lmao ?. The double standards are embarrassing kayy has a lot of hits too and everyone can forget their lyrics so this is totally fine why cant u just admit that :smh: its nit from their tour so what :smh: if katy did the same for her grammy performance u would drag her too

I already said in earlier posts that one time tv performance is different than singing same songs, in same order every night on tour. Especially when you're not even moving, like in her acoustic set.

I find it more embarrassing that you got so excited about "exposing" Gaga that you had to post it on status and quote some older posts here to prove your point, 

d1b.gif

FreePalestine

Yanko

I already said in earlier posts that one time tv performance is different than singing same songs, in same order every night on tour. Especially when you're not even moving, like in her acoustic set.

I find it more embarrassing that you got so excited about "exposing" Gaga that you had to post it on status and quote some older posts here to prove your point, 

d1b.gif

​Katy is dancing for the whole night except that acoustic segment and she can forget lyrics too she's not perfect no one is and no didn't try to expose anyone I just don't like these double standards

and like I said u would drag Katy if she used this for her tv performances too . But distract everyone with using gifs and taking jabs at me :smh:

My point still stands the double standards on this site are embarrassing

have a nice day

Yanko

I think u guys would love a site like madonnation where u get a WP for praising gaga (Katy for this site)

Archived