Calvin Harris Shades Sam Smith

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

AP.and disrespectful to the queen of gays. :neyde:

Calvin is obviously homophobe and he's mad that a gay is having.a.success and has 4 grammies. :neyde:

Come to me calvin stans/sam haters. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LePetitGAGABLover

AP.and disrespectful to the queen of gays. :neyde:

Calvin is obviously homophobe and he's mad that a gay is having.a.success and has 4 grammies. :neyde:

Come to me calvin stans/sam haters. :neyde:

​I wonder how Taylor is going to react, since she's really close to sam. She always told selena that friends before dicks. :lolly:

Dangerous Man

​I wonder how Taylor is going to react, since she's really close to sam. She always told selena that friends before dicks. :lolly:

Taylor should abandon ha and write a song about her homophobe x-man and make another blanks space viral hit. :lolly:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Paper Planes

You're really late, and I think we got the point that he is a total brainless idiot at this point.

​or he's an EDM artist that is really good at caricatures.

delete it fat

TSUNAMI

Intelligence of people that have a need to do something like this (being fun or not) is way too low. 

LePetitGAGABLover

​"good":awkney:

Bio

It was well deserved. Sam Smith is a very shady mean person. I think Sam is uglier than the old calvis harris as well.

​When was he shady or mean tho?

Taylor should abandon ha and write a song about her homophobe x-man and make another blanks space viral hit. :lolly:

​Taylor and ha taste for men:love:

ryhanna

Of course people are trying to make a big deal of this...

Andreyw

EDM artists are awful...look at Deadmau5 coming everytime for Yousaf sisters after Rainman's departure from Krewrella (it's not even sure if they kicked him out or he left on his own to make more money and suing them and **** ) , calling them name like sluts , wh*res etc making bitter jokes about them and stupid s-xist stuff like that , which his EDM fanboys spread too ...EDM scene is really s-xist and dumb :flop:  It doesn't shock me that Calvin mocked Sam like that ...typical EDM guy

Archived