❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Do you think gags can pull a "Beyoncé"?

BrooklynLover17

Featured Posts

Computer

It's hard for me to think that Beyonce herself could pull another Beyonce with the same level of impact.  Maybe she could but... I think people would not be here for it as much this time.  Looking forward to whatever it is that she pulls though.  :wao: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LeoFameMonster

A surprise single would be mind blowing and that will lead to the GP and those disloyal little monsters to then rush to go out and buy the album, She only needs 2 big hits off the album to break 500k first week sales. Her come back is real

A surprise album would be horrific because after ARTPOP not being that big to spite being amazing. She needs some hit singles to Promote the album and announce her arrival. Shes been gone to long IMO but it hasn't been that long since Applause released not even 2 years.

Bebe

A surprise single and video release would be better I think. Beyoncè was able to surprise drop her album after a Super Bowl performance, endorsements with Pepsi/H&M and a world tour. 

The promotion was heavy, it just didn't seem that way because there was no talk of an album. While Beyonce was rebuilding her image and making it stronger than ever she surprised the world with an album release.

You could argue that Lady Gaga has been doing similar with her Oscar performance, small tour with Tony and her AHS appearance but I don't think it is really to the same degree. I think the concept of a surprise release has been watered down a bit due to Beyonce and Drake. I don't think it would make as much of an impact.

A surprise single, along with a video release, would make people flock to listen to the video for the first time making the streaming points for her video rise and it should have pretty strong sales too.
A strong lead single should pave the way for an album that performs better. 

JazzGa

By "pulling a Beyonce" do you mean surprise releasing an album with all singles and music videos ready to go? Or do you mean being queen of the goddamn universe for a year who is able to do no wrong? Because she already did the second one in 2011 :fan: 

I kind of feel like everyone should be doing surprise single and video releases at least, even if the idea of a surprise album has become labeled "Beyonce's thing". Better than hyping up something that may or may not end up being what the audience was expecting... it's impossible to meet expectations after we've been conspiring and dreaming them up for like a year, yanno? 

All I hope for is specific release dates for vids and music that she actually keeps :giveup: 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

enriquelm

I want her to surprise me with the release date. Like: 'I'm so excited to tell you that my new single is out in 2 days' :wao:

BlackJudas

Anybody can pull a surprise release. "Will her surprise release do outstanding numbers?" is the question and while I love her, I don't think her numbers would be great. I'd guess 300k in the first week MAYBE. Gaga has to build momentum.

Archived