💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Harry was evicted by the public.

The way Sam left was cruel.... 

I want Nick to win because he seems like the nicest person in the house. I'd be ok with Joel winning because I find him hilarious. I'd be ok with Chloe winning despite her true colors this week... the rest I do not want to win. Especially Jack and Danny. Hate them. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

After tonight I can't even be bothered anymore talking about this **** anymore, goodbye

So yeah, INSANELY excited about CBB! No exact date announced but it'll be sometime in August. I'm gonna scream if the rumors about Janice Dickinson going in turn out to be true :giveup:

Morphine Prince

After tonight I can't even be bothered anymore talking about this **** anymore, goodbye

So yeah, INSANELY excited about CBB! No exact date announced but it'll be sometime in August. I'm gonna scream if the rumors about Janice Dickinson going in turn out to be true :giveup:

Ah, idk if I'll have time for CBB in August. CBB earlier this year was GOLD though. 

Morphine Prince

I'm on Joel's side of the argument. :wtf: @ them licking Danny's asshole. 

Pricks. 

Bebe

I'm on Joel's side of the argument. :wtf: @ them licking Danny's asshole. 

Pricks. 

Joel actually let me down :giveup:

I don't like Danny at all. My favourites where Nick/Joel but it's a game. Shitty decision to make but it's a game show. The decision had to be made and Joel needed to step up.

Pandora

I should have joined in the discussion here all season. Ugh. :giveup: 

Anyways, Sam was so nice and it was extremely harsh how she was put out. Put in the firing line AGAIN because she's the easy newbie target. Whatever.

I guess she got the last laugh bc she had a memorable eviction, left with 5K (despite adding the most money to the winner's fund) and won't get a boring exit when she was about to come fifth or sixth on the finale night.

Morphine Prince

Joel actually let me down :giveup:

I don't like Danny at all. My favourites where Nick/Joel but it's a game. ****ty decision to make but it's a game show. The decision had to be made and Joel needed to step up.

I see that but tbh that was wrong. I've seen so many people complaining about Sam's eviction. 

WHO GOES? (Not the public, apparently) 

Electric Venus

i've never hated a housemate before as much as i hate danny:eww: 

i don't care about any of the final 6 but joel & nick >>>>>>> everyone else

Morphine Prince

The tasks today! :lmao: Jack getting a tan, idiot Danny spelling "Canoe" 

I can't believe Jack took the 23,900K... wow. Doesn't matter if he wins now, he at least got some money. 

I bet dickhead Danny is gutted because in his head he thinks he's the winner. I would love to see his face when he's 6th place omg I would sell my soul for that. I hate him so much. 

Pandora

HULK HOGAN RUMOURED FOR CBB :lmao: omg plz be true

Omfg. That would be amazing :rip: Let's pray that this is true.

:deadbanana:

Morphine Prince

I enjoyed this Jack torturing episode. 

Joel singing :lmao: 

I oddly enjoyed it :smh: 

Jase

Joel singing had to be the most cringe thing I've ever seen on British TV. It was THAT cringe it bordered on being uncomfortable.

Electric Venus

i really like christian now for some reason. he was annoying af when he went through that personality change for like 3 days but he's so sweet when he's not tryna to be ghetto:rip:

Archived