Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

Nikki is great :toofunny:

I need Jack, Harry or Christian to leave. Jack thinks he is so high and mighty but sneaks off to gossip behind people's back. The whole "Team Villain" thing seems tired when Marc/Helen/Joel say their problems to people's face and the apparent nice guys are the ones going around manipulating, gossiping and conspiring about who is fake.

Talking about fake, that's Christian in a nutshell. Completely agreed with BOTS when they called him a pseudo-alpha. He is pretending to be someone he is not but his body language betrays him.

Harry is just irritating because she isolates herself and victimises herself. She was doing it a couple of weeks ago when she was clearly upset but kept telling everyone she was fine while pouting and moaning about. The crap she is giving Nick for hugging Nikki is just dumb. She knows her reasons for being upset at Nick are silly, but she is looking for an excuse to be grumpy and be a victim, hence the "I'm not going to repeat what you did wrong, I'm not wasting my breath" during the night and "I'm not going to tell you what you should do, If I was you I would know what to do, it's obvious" the next day. She can't really explain what he has done wrong. It's just childish.

I just realised though, have housemates even nominated once in the diary room this season? I remember in the first timebomb Nick was told he had to do face to face nominations for the entire duration. Doesn't seem like such a big punishment now that everyone has to do it :dies:

Also started watching last years BB to see why everyone hates Helen :green:
I feel like what she did last year is what has coloured people's opinions this year. To me, while she is blunt, I don't actually think she is that bad.

Morphine Prince

Brian has left the house! :omg::omg: More news to follow.

Just saw this. Can't say I'm surprised. 

i need jack or cristian to leave on friday, both of them are unbelievably fake. cristian has only just piped up this last week so that he gets saved so he can be viewed as the one who speaks his mind (that accent when hes arguing tho :blehga:) and jack really is smug, he genuinely thinks he has this won and that everybody really likes him. 

Laceface

Did anybody hear about this in 2011? I know she's bloody from the fight but look how different Helen looks pre-surgery.. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2024488/Wayne-Rooney-prostitute-Helen-Wood-pictured-battered-bruised-attack.html

OT: I can't wait to see what happens between Helen and Aisleyne. Hopefully she'll meet her match and sit down

Jase

Welp, someone on tonight's show (in regards to the Brian/Helen situation)

"Antagonising someone when they're visibly shaken and on the brink of tears and then taking pleasure in it. Disgusting

Honestly one of the most uncomfortable scenes I've ever watched on BBUK. Scum"

Was it that bad? :ohno:  I'll be catching up tomorrow

Someone has also wrote an open letter to BB/Channel 5/Endemol

"To whom it may concern,

I am writing in regards to the situation between Brian Belo and Helen Wood as shown in tonight’s edition of Big Brother (24/06/2015).

The situation in tonight’s show was bullying. There is no desputing that. However, the fact that you have forced Brian out as a result and kept Helen in is disgusting. Brian was visibly shaking with emotion after some of Helen’s more tame comments, yet you let her continue, with her even going so far as to accuse him of looking like a “murderer and a rapist”. The fact that you have only let her get off with this with a formal warning is abominable. These are not small things to accuse another person of. It is wrong, and quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourselves. A formal warning just doesn’t cut it. At the very least, she should have been ejected.

In a situation where you have already lost many Big Brother fans’ and viewers trust through many previous occasions, letting Helen Wood stay in the house is certainly not going to win it back. It is not alright to trivialise such incidents as well with photos such as the one below.

All tonight’s show has proven is that there is no low you will stoop to for “entertainment”. It shows that you have no respect for your audience at all, which is abominable. At the very least, you should take the time to read some of the viewers concerns and act upon them. Maybe then we’ll start to trust you again."

She ****ing said he looked like a murderer/rapist? Are you ACTUALLY ****ing kidding me?

Jase

Oh, ****. Remember Queen Hurricane Toya from last years series? She tweeted this a few months back.

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

Laceface

I can't ****ing believe Helen is still in there after saying 'Brian looks like a rapist/murderer'

Morphine Prince

Aisleyne.png

SO AISLEYNE ENTERED THE HOUSE TONIGHT I AM SCREAMING

OMFG I WANT TO SEE HER AND HELEN FIGHT :lmao: 

The only thing I know of her is that interview when the legends went in and I instantly loved her :rip: 

Tumblr

I can't ****ing believe Helen is still in there after saying 'Brian looks like a rapist/murderer'

Yeah, i thought a formal warning was way too little, what a disgusting person, all for a reaction :duck:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Tumblr

Welp, someone on tonight's show (in regards to the Brian/Helen situation)

"Antagonising someone when they're visibly shaken and on the brink of tears and then taking pleasure in it. Disgusting

Honestly one of the most uncomfortable scenes I've ever watched on BBUK. Scum"

Was it that bad? :ohno:  I'll be catching up tomorrow

Someone has also wrote an open letter to BB/Channel 5/Endemol

"To whom it may concern,

I am writing in regards to the situation between Brian Belo and Helen Wood as shown in tonight’s edition of Big Brother (24/06/2015).

The situation in tonight’s show was bullying. There is no desputing that. However, the fact that you have forced Brian out as a result and kept Helen in is disgusting. Brian was visibly shaking with emotion after some of Helen’s more tame comments, yet you let her continue, with her even going so far as to accuse him of looking like a “murderer and a rapist”. The fact that you have only let her get off with this with a formal warning is abominable. These are not small things to accuse another person of. It is wrong, and quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourselves. A formal warning just doesn’t cut it. At the very least, she should have been ejected.

In a situation where you have already lost many Big Brother fans’ and viewers trust through many previous occasions, letting Helen Wood stay in the house is certainly not going to win it back. It is not alright to trivialise such incidents as well with photos such as the one below.

All tonight’s show has proven is that there is no low you will stoop to for “entertainment”. It shows that you have no respect for your audience at all, which is abominable. At the very least, you should take the time to read some of the viewers concerns and act upon them. Maybe then we’ll start to trust you again."

She ****ing said he looked like a murderer/rapist? Are you ACTUALLY ****ing kidding me?

You need to watch it omfg it was so bad and unexpected

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Morphine Prince

HOLY **** Brian tried to CLIMB out of the house. I need to watch tonight's episode! Waiting anxiously for the YouTube account I watch them on to upload! :wao:

Archived