💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The British public are at it again...of course Jade was evicted :fail::fail:

So I see that Danny's a twat AND a psychopath :wtf:

Very happy that Jade put the cringetastic Cristian up. He's vile and I legit couldn't stop cringing at him throughout tonight's show.

I am so ****ing pissed OFF. WTF. Cristian or Harry deserved to leave!

Danny IS a psycho wtf. Happy people yelled "Get Jack out!" as well. 

I love that Jade went out with a bang though and nominated Cristian. I wonder who he will nominate. 

And WTF at Marc not being able to be nominated? :wtf:  The producers are milking him. 

I liked Jade now and I'm sad she's gone. 

Cristian finally got a personality, too bad it's a ****ty one. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

This house is so nasty. Funny how they were all nice to each other a few weeks ago. 

Not Cristian lecturing Sam on how she needs to speak her mind when he was invisible in the house for weeks :rip: 

At least the show is more interesting now. This is what we want to see lmao. 

Morphine Prince

Ok, so Sam nominated Harry and she nominated Simon. 

Hopefully it's a double eviction and Simon and/or Sam/Cristian go. I can stand Harry another week. 

Idk wtf is wrong with the public who votes and watches this show but on FB they're calling Chloe a BULLY? WTF? I can see how Danny is becoming one but all these comments are victimizing Marc. Can't people see producers are helping him to get to the end? It's so obvious. They're all just very nasty imo. 

Bebe

Honestly, I never would have guessed I would be on Helen/Marc's side. Brian completely threw the rest of the time warp housemates under the bus. Instead of speaking up in the bunker he gets back in the house and suddenly has such a huge problem with how they nominated, like he is some hero and they are the nasty villains.

Then it's like Danny is going off at Helen because Helen got upset someone came into the house and talked s--t about her and Chloe (who I still love) goes and starts with Marc and then runs away crying when he goes off back.

Hate Christian. Thought he was boring before, now I hate him. He is such a snake, going around quietly causing drama by telling everyone to "remember who their real friends are". He is so manipulative, and suddenly he sees he can't coast to finals by saying nothing and he suddenly fires up and becomes a completely different person. Game player and a manipulative snake. It frustrates me that nobody can see that.

It's bizarre that Simon was the big character and drama bringer and suddenly I haven't seen him for 2/3 weeks.

Jase

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, Simon nominated Jack. If the public don't get Jack out then I'm done. DONE. His sense of entitlement is disgusting.

Jase

Ok, so Sam nominated Harry and she nominated Simon. 

Hopefully it's a double eviction and Simon and/or Sam/Cristian go. I can stand Harry another week. 

Idk wtf is wrong with the public who votes and watches this show but on FB they're calling Chloe a BULLY? WTF? I can see how Danny is becoming one but all these comments are victimizing Marc. Can't people see producers are helping him to get to the end? It's so obvious. They're all just very nasty imo. 

Last night's show was brutal. Brian acting so aggressively for NO reason, Danny acting like a bully...I think there's a real hatred towards Marc in that house and it's getting kinda uncomfortable to watch.

Jase

Honestly, I never would have guessed I would be on Helen/Marc's side. Brian completely threw the rest of the time warp housemates under the bus. Instead of speaking up in the bunker he gets back in the house and suddenly has such a huge problem with how they nominated, like he is some hero and they are the nasty villains.

Then it's like Danny is going off at Helen because Helen got upset someone came into the house and talked **** about her and Chloe (who I still love) goes and starts with Marc and then runs away crying when he goes off back.

Hate Christian. Thought he was boring before, now I hate him. He is such a snake, going around quietly causing drama by telling everyone to "remember who their real friends are". He is so manipulative, and suddenly he sees he can't coast to finals by saying nothing and he suddenly fires up and becomes a completely different person. Game player and a manipulative snake. It frustrates me that nobody can see that.

It's bizarre that Simon was the big character and drama bringer and suddenly I haven't seen him for 2/3 weeks.

I think Helen is trash, I really do, but I totally agree. Brian keeps going off on her for no reason (and I think it's because he thinks the public will love him for it), and the way Danny kept going for her the other night was just :wtf:

Morphine Prince

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, Simon nominated Jack. If the public don't get Jack out then I'm done. DONE. His sense of entitlement is disgusting.

Jack nominated Joel. 

My GOD if Jack or Cristian don't leave this week I am gonna go nuts. 

Morphine Prince

So Joel nominated Danny and he nominated Nick. Only one safe this week is Chloe :rip: 

Jase

So Joel nominated Danny and he nominated Nick. Only one safe this week is Chloe :rip: 

I think Harry will go after her recent mess with Nick (which will be shown on tomorrow night's highlight show), which means Jack survives... :fail:

Morphine Prince

I think Harry will go after her recent mess with Nick (which will be shown on tomorrow night's highlight show), which means Jack survives... :fail:

Let's hope for a double eviction... or triple lmao. 

Morphine Prince

This whole episode was basically about Nick's birthday haha. Harry is a little jealous, I see. 

Joel singing I Kissed A Girl again :rip: 

Jase

Joel singing I Kissed A Girl again :rip: 

that was one of the campest things I've ever seen :rip:

They all have a food fight in tonight's show and Nikki gets hit in the face with a water bottle and she totally freaks out :lmao:

bb_storeroomc.jpg

HOWLING at the pic :lmao::lmao:

Tumblr

I actually go to the same college as Marc, I was shocked seeing him on Big Brother considering he was just doing his exams lol

He does get a hard time in college as well, so I guess it's everywhere he's hated :gaycat:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived