💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gypsy Fan-Made Music Video

zaijaroo

Featured Posts

zaijaroo

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting in the boards. It's just that I'd like to share with you this video that my friends and I have created as a tribute for Gaga; We shot a music video for her song "Gypsy". The story revolves around the story of Gaga's transformation from Stefani Germanotta to the Lady Gaga we are all fond of. This was filmed in the course of 6 months by a group of amateur videographers and creatives. The concept was envisioned by myself and was made possible through the help of Lady Gagita, the Filipino Lady Gaga Tribute Artist, and our Little Monster friends. I know it's a long shot but it would mean the world to us if Gaga was able to see this video herself. Love you all xx

HONESTLY THAT WAS SO GOOD AND REALLY ADORABLE WOW I REALLY ENJOYED THAT NOT EVEN GONNA LIKE SOME OF THIS WAS REALLY SPOT ON ITS SCARY

zaijaroo

Thank you <3 The transitions, outfits, choreography and customization of the set were all very difficult to execute but when we finished editing and filming, we cried so much because it has come together just the way I have envisioned it.

Pharamon

hahaha i love and anyone else laughed when they saw that do what u want part hahaha

Raikou

This was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, I loved it! :excited2:

Gaga needs to see this, she will love it. Can we please try tweeting it to her?

Bloody

Somebody posted this a few days earlier and I was like wow. :omg: 

It was a great job and a great concept. :flutter: 

And welcome to GGD. :)

Jesse Pinkman

OMFG this was really good. Some of the looks were insanely dead on and you looked just like her. :omg: 

I cackled during the newspaper hump in DWUW. :rofl:

Excellent job! :legend: 

It's science, bitch

zaijaroo

We had very limited material to work on in the DWUW part so we just went on with it hahaha

zaijaroo

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :kisses:

I didn't expect that you'd all be this hospitable, I was actually quite afraid at first to post here because of some irrational fear but thanks guys :love:

Fizzy

I love your guys work. Nice video. Are u gagita?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

BillieGOAT

wow.. not gonna lie that was really ****ing good. Somewhere in the middle I forgot it wasn't gaga! Great job, I hope she sees this.

Archived