Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jared Leto's as a Joker revealed

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Oh no...this looks bad :omg:

It looks like a junkyard version of Joker...and not realistic enough and not close enough to the comic version...shame 

And people dragged Heiths Joker look...his looked more realistic and closer to the comic than this junkie gangster Joker :what:

Heath's look was not good at all. The face paint was sloppy, and the scars were random, and definitely NOT accurate to the comics. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

I've been a huge fan of Batman my entire life. My childhood was spent reading batman comics and I had Batman posters everywhere.

This Joker isn't true to the comics or any other depiction of Joker I've seen, but it's interesting. I like it.
I wonder how people's opinions will change when we actually see him act the part.

SychosSoChic

I mean, I LOVE the look, really. If this was something like a Halloween photoshoot, it'd slay.

But it's not.

It's what the Joker is actually going to look like, and I just don't like it. Maybe it'll look different when we actually watch the movie

Now if we could pls get this mess out of the way so we can get to the real star, and the one we all came to see, Harley Quinn pls. I've waited 19 years to see her in human form, and it better be serving me Arkham Asylum teas, you-think-Im-s-xy-but-you-know-im-gonna-kill-you chic is what I'm expecting .

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Pure Adrenaline

I didn't like it .... but now looking again  I think the look is a grower with time I will def get used to it

Off Topic but can we take a moment and appreciate this iconic photo .... 

:legend: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's different, we've never really seen a Joker before. I'll see how this one plays on screen, but he's not going to be the main character of the film he's in, but inevitably the media will focus heavily on the next Joker after Heath, so the emphasis will be on Jared no matter what.

It's new, it's fresh. I'm not a massive fan, but we'll see.

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived