other

Jared Leto's as a Joker revealed

Hellspont

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

I really like this interpretation of the Joker. He looks a lot more dangerous and crazy.

Sexxx

It's a good direction, i don't see how else the Joker could be different from Ledger's but still be interesting.

Pure Adrenaline

​that looks like a child

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

​that looks like a child

How? :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

How? :huh:

​idk the proportion of the face doesn't match a grown man's face ... the eyes are fcking big the ratio chin compared to the forehead is fckr idiculous....idk if they are gonna explore  back side story but if they put the joker make up on a child it will look fcking scary as ****

RAMROD

​idk the proportion of the face doesn't match a grown man's face ... the eyes are fcking big the ratio chin compared to the forehead is fckr idiculous....idk if they are gonna explore  back side story but if they put the joker make up on a child it will look fcking scary as ****

That sounds intriguing.

Joker deserve some more justice tbh.

Pure Adrenaline

That sounds intriguing.

Joker deserve some more justice tbh.

​I'm craving for joker stand alone movie for the last 5 years now .... they could explore so much with that character and it's complexity :giveup:

RAMROD

​I'm craving for joker stand alone movie for the last 5 years now .... they could explore so much with that character and it's complexity :giveup:

It will be awesome, anyone that holds the Batman licence and copyrights need to consider this tbh.

Especially since Joker really as big as Batman.

Versace

SLAY ME JARED, possibly best joker ever, haters can rot. The movie suicide squid is shaping to be DC's best IMO. Also can I get a like if you think Suicide Squad has the best cast ever.

RAMROD

SLAY ME JARED, possibly best joker ever, haters can rot. The movie suicide squid is shaping to be DC's best IMO. Also can I get a like if you think Suicide Squad has the best cast ever.

Yes, esp cos Viola Davis is there.

nikola

idk how i feel about this tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tropico

He looks nice but not very Jokery. Too "pretty" and not enough "crazy". But I like it I guess

Not bad. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived