💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grey's Anatomy

me069

Featured Posts

Damn, I watched Season 2 yesterday and then the last couple of episodes of Season 8 (+ Plane crash episode) and there are SO many characters that have left the show and that I miss. Addison, George, Izzie, then Teddy Altman, Lexie, Mark, Cristina and now Derek. This show has had its ups and downs but I watched the last couple of episodes where Derek dies and it's so depressing and boring with just a small cast.

​I couldn't care less about George.

I absolutely loved addison! She was such a good addition to the cast. Christina was also amazing, I really mis her, but I do have to say her storyline with Owen Hunt was utterly boring. 

Lexie and Mark were so cute together, sad that the went on.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

​I couldn't care less about George.

I absolutely loved addison! She was such a good addition to the cast. Christina was also amazing, I really mis her, but I do have to say her storyline with Owen Hunt was utterly boring. 

Lexie and Mark were so cute together, sad that the went on.

​I know. They started making George's character less interesting after he married Callie so I don't miss him that much. I just can't get over Izzie and how I never expected her to leave the show, she's just one of those characters that I can't replace with anyone else (as much as they wanted to with Jackson and April, but April was more like a mix of her and George). Anyway, I think Season 8 was the last one that I enjoyed watching. I remember watching the Season 9 premiere and by the time I saw Arizona in bed I was like "This show is so depressing right now".

​I know. They started making George's character less interesting after he married Callie so I don't miss him that much. I just can't get over Izzie and how I never expected her to leave the show, she's just one of those characters that I can't replace with anyone else (as much as they wanted to with Jackson and April, but April was more like a mix of her and George). Anyway, I think Season 8 was the last one that I enjoyed watching. I remember watching the Season 9 premiere and by the time I saw Arizona in bed I was like "This show is so depressing right now".

​I really loved the Burke- Christina storyline. That lasted way to short unfortunately.

• 5 months later...
APPLAUSE4YOU

I love this show so much. Just finally finished my 3 month binge watch of all the seasons. Gonna catch up to the current episodes with On Demand. One of the best TV shows of all time. Even with all the coming and going of some of the main cast, this show is still great. And Ellen gives an excellent performance all the time. Crazy seeing the flash backs in the most recent season with Derek and Meredith in the beginning over ten years ago. They've all aged together and it's beautiful that they've kept it going so long for themselves and for the fans. 

Anderson123

I love this show so much. Just finally finished my 3 month binge watch of all the seasons. Gonna catch up to the current episodes with On Demand. One of the best TV shows of all time. Even with all the coming and going of some of the main cast, this show is still great. And Ellen gives an excellent performance all the time. Crazy seeing the flash backs in the most recent season with Derek and Meredith in the beginning over ten years ago. They've all aged together and it's beautiful that they've kept it going so long for themselves and for the fans. 

It really is a good show. I watched season 10 and 11 this summer because I skipped them back when they aired because I lost interest on the show. I can't believe how much I miss Cristina, she was my favorite character, along with Izzie. I've been watching season 12 but no matter what happens, I will always miss Cristina, she was such a strong character and good actress. 

APPLAUSE4YOU

It really is a good show. I watched season 10 and 11 this summer because I skipped them back when they aired because I lost interest on the show. I can't believe how much I miss Cristina, she was my favorite character, along with Izzie. I've been watching season 12 but no matter what happens, I will always miss Cristina, she was such a strong character and good actress. 

Yeah she was a huge part of the show. But to be honest, I feel like the cast is full of so many strong actors/actresses that they manage to keep it entertaining and heartfelt. A lot of people were upset over Derek dying but since Patrick wanted out, how else would Shonda off his character? He would've never just walked out on Meredith. She did the right thing. And same for Cristina. Cristina managed to perservere through a lot of adversity too and finally made it to the success she longed for since the start of the show. She's given fitting ends to most characters. But Izzie, that is. I loved her so much and miss her. I would love for her to cameo in or even re-enter the main cast somehow but that's not happening any time soon. I just felt no closure with her character and she was such a huge part of the show.

Anderson123

Yeah she was a huge part of the show. But to be honest, I feel like the cast is full of so many strong actors/actresses that they manage to keep it entertaining and heartfelt. A lot of people were upset over Derek dying but since Patrick wanted out, how else would Shonda off his character? He would've never just walked out on Meredith. She did the right thing. And same for Cristina. Cristina managed to perservere through a lot of adversity too and finally made it to the success she longed for since the start of the show. She's given fitting ends to most characters. But Izzie, that is. I loved her so much and miss her. I would love for her to cameo in or even re-enter the main cast somehow but that's not happening any time soon. I just felt no closure with her character and she was such a huge part of the show.

I guess these things need to happen in order to keep the show interesting and just with a breathe of fresh air I guess. I barely notice Derek Sheperd, so I honestly didn't care that much about him leaving the show, I mean, I was shocked at first that they killed him but other than that, he never was a character that I thought about. He always felt like a background character to me, unless the plot was about him.

I've learned to let Izzie go, but I really really really am annoyed at the fact that Cristina is gone, as I said haha. The show has come to the point where I only like the minority of them, instead of the full cast. Bailey was one of those great characters during the first three seasons, but they completely ruined her powerful character, I hope they get that together.

• 8 months later...
crisTEAne

sorry for bumping, but i just wanted to leave this here.

do you remember? :ohno: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived