Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grey's Anatomy

me069

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not looking forward watching it myself. :ohno:

​I hear ya. But you have to, find some closure to the series at least.

I cried so hard. I was actually SOBBING!! I literally lost it :(

​My eyes also teared, I don't know how I managed not to lose it. 

I want the Last 10 years of my life back..how it went down..it wasn't the ending these two deserved

​I definitely understand you but from what I've read Patrick couldn't keep up with the show. I was really furious at Shonda but as I come to think of it she killed him off in a peaceful way - as a hero, not a cheating husband. I am just puzzled why Ellen Pompeo said on Ellen's Show that she and Patrick had been signed for another 2 seasons (meaning season 11+12). Anyway, Shonda sounds like she is definitely not dropping the show just yet. I think there will be at least one more season. 

Stopped watching after that lumberjack daddy doctor wanted to slaughter those pigs but Izzie wouldn't let him :ohwell:

​

:creepflop:

I always watch this with my mom.

Favorite show ever, though I still need to watch 3 episodes for season 11.

​Do it! Then you can both cry hard as you should :cryga:

​Do it! Then you can both cry hard as you should :cryga:

​Just watched it.

Almost cried, I loved Meredith and Derek. They were really meant to be, I hope she doesn't get a other men too soon. 

​Just watched it.

Almost cried, I loved Meredith and Derek. They were really meant to be, I hope she doesn't get a other men too soon. 

​Yup, I also thought they were couple who were meant to be. I really don't know where the show will be going now but Shonda sounds she isn't quite ready to end the series. 

​Yup, I also thought they were couple who were meant to be. I really don't know where the show will be going now but Shonda sounds she isn't quite ready to end the series. 

​ F.ck shonda! :fthis:

I can handle a lot. But this time she's gone too far.

I rarely cry at TV shows but that episode really got me, especially when Ellen started crying and gave her signature sad eyes. Poor Meredith can't catch a break but I guess it will be interesting to see how her character develops and if she'll go super dark and twisty or turn into Ellis.

Michelle

I think I'm emotionally ready. I said I think which means I'll be in tears two seconds in :giveup: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Bloody

https://www.facebook.com/GreysAnatomy/videos/10155623165485647

Are you excited for tonight's 2-hour special episode?
I literally have no idea where the show will go now so I have no clue what to expect. 

If you ask me despite how I got sad by Derek's death, I wonder what will happen with Mer in the futute.The plot will be interesting :gum: 

I'm gonna watch tnights episode with a tissue box :ohno:

Btw I think next season will get more Alex Karev drama, he's been very quiet for a while. Since Bailey, Mer and Arizona/Callie got their share of drama this season.

And perhaps the Mer and Pierce storyline will develop more since Derek is gone.

Teal Ambition

2 hours of sadness, not ready for this :noparty: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Michelle

What an episode 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• 2 weeks later...
Anderson123

Damn, I watched Season 2 yesterday and then the last couple of episodes of Season 8 (+ Plane crash episode) and there are SO many characters that have left the show and that I miss. Addison, George, Izzie, then Teddy Altman, Lexie, Mark, Cristina and now Derek. This show has had its ups and downs but I watched the last couple of episodes where Derek dies and it's so depressing and boring with just a small cast.

Archived