💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Do you guys think that Gaga feat. Britney can still happen?

ALIENN

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

​Gaga wrote Telephone for Britney and Britney recorded the song but decided not to include it in her album.  So when Gaga decided to use the song on TFM, she chose to collab with Beyoncé instead of Britney.  Gaga must have been hurt when her teen idol Britney decided not to go with her song.  So what does Gaga do?  She collabs with Beyoncé and tells Britney to fukc off!   :fthis:  We all know very well Gaga is a diva.   :queenga:

​Too bad, I would love a BritGa collab

​adam said to a fan in Vegas last year

​More receipts ?

Yes, but Britney needs to fcking sing live if she is to collaborate with Gaga.

​This won't happen, stop trying to make Britney singing live happen, it's like asking the sun to stop shining

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gagaloo911

​Only because Britney will lip synch :excuseme:

Poor you

​That is impossible tbh, her tour ended in November 2009 and 3 was released in September.

Show me some receipts

​Well Gaga did originally write it for Brit, and there's a demo of Brit's version out there in the wild, if you Google it you can find it. Brit ended up saying no to it, then when Gaga became huge she asked for the song back, which they of course could not refuse since she was THE big thing then. The rest is history :fan: 

EDIT: oop saw someone beat me to it :oops: 

RAMROD

No.

I mean, yes, Gaga is Britney fan when she was younger as shevwas with Bey when she watched Survivor MV.

BUT, Gaga also have been said for multipke times that she thinks performer who lip synch on stage is bad, although she likely said it in general terms than directed that to particular peopke, but the point is she doesn't seem tp take people who lip synch seriously enough that she wanted to do some work with them.

This is just my 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dorothy Gale

with Bey when she watched Survivor MV.

she doesn't seem tp take people who lip synch seriously enough that she wanted to do some work with them. 

She worked with Bey though? :reductive:

RAMROD

She worked with Bey though? :reductive:

Cos she can sing live no doubt :sharon:

Dorothy Gale

Cos she can sing live no doubt :sharon:

That makes the fact that she lip syncs even worse tbh. 

RAMROD

That makes the fact that she lip syncs even worse tbh. 

Agreed tbh :hunty:

Michael Woodson

I hope not. I love Britney, but I don't think they'd mesh well in a song.

​And you think Britney and Iggy will mesh well in Pretty Girls??? LOL, I can't wait to hear what a horrible disaster song it will be. 

RAMROD

​And you think Britney and Iggy will mesh well in Pretty Girls??? LOL, I can't wait to hear what a horrible disaster song it will be. 

Iggy was once recorded a Womanizer knock off, I think they can make it work :laughga:

By the way, this is the Womanizer knockoff I am speaking of.

:toofunga:

FRANK1991

I don't mind it if it does but I hope not

maybe a Telephone 2 :madge: (not that I'm waiting)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

LoveandMagic

I'd be cool with it, but the live performances would be weird. Everyone knows Britney doesn't sing live, and Gaga does. Still, I think if she ever went back to pure dance pop they could create something pretty fun together. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived