Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you guys think that Gaga feat. Britney can still happen?

ALIENN

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Nope

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian

​Yes, she's so gorgeous and such a great actress, I still have this huge crush on her.. :wub::wub:

So do I ! She's definitely my kind of girl. I'm so sad she left Vampire Diaries

nikola

maybe....but i would be onlybe here for it if during the promo time britney decides to sing song without playback.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SissyFromSpace

she said shed rather work with Elton ... :rip: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

The Child

maybe....but i would be onlybe here for it if during the promo time britney decides to sing song without playback.....

​Keep on dreaming :later:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I'm just so tired of this whole thing, having my 2 faves on one song is the thing I want most in this world, Britney should have been on Telephone instead of Beyonce

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

nikola

​Keep on dreaming :later:

​thats why i hope it does not happen....or maybe gaga can sing it solo tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Vernier

Yes, when Britney is 80, then Gaga will want to :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I'm just so tired of this whole thing, having my 2 faves on one song is the thing I want most in this world, Britney should have been on Telephone instead of Beyonce

Telephone was supposed to be the 2nd single of Britney Singles Collection, but at that time Brit was on tour and rejected the song

The Child

​thats why i hope it does not happen....or maybe gaga can sing it solo tbh

​Only because Britney will lip synch :excuseme:

Poor you

Telephone was supposed to be the 2nd single of Britney Singles Collection, but at that time Brit was on tour and rejected the song

​That is impossible tbh, her tour ended in November 2009 and 3 was released in September.

Show me some receipts

The Child

​britney rejected 2 times tho

​Impossible tbh

Bad Bromance

​Gaga wrote Telephone for Britney and Britney recorded the song but decided not to include it in her album.  So when Gaga decided to use the song on TFM, she chose to collab with Beyoncé instead of Britney.  Gaga must have been hurt when her teen idol Britney decided not to go with her song.  So what does Gaga do?  She collabs with Beyoncé and tells Britney to fukc off!   :fthis:  We all know very well Gaga is a diva.   :queenga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

GagaXCupcakke

Gaga likes to work with the other artist.  I don't think Britney would be into that.

​Only because Britney will lip synch :excuseme:

Poor you

​That is impossible tbh, her tour ended in November 2009 and 3 was released in September.

Show me some receipts

​adam said to a fan in Vegas last year

Archived