💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Illegal Bruce Jenner Dress Photos Under Investigation

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies were called to Jenner's Malibu home this week because photographers were usually unlawful methods to shoot pictures of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star walking around in a blue striped dress. In the snapshots —purchased by the New York Daily News andaired on CNN — Bruce can be seen stretching and smoking a cigarette in the frock outside of his mansion.

The photographers were camped out on a nearby hillside using telephoto lenses to snap pictures of Bruce in his private space, which is illegal. Apparently, the 65-year-old has confronted the paps before, saying he would call the cops if they came back, so he did just that on Tuesday.

The sheriff's department reportedly went on the hunt for the photogs. Jenner could likely get a restraining order against those paparazzi or sue if he wants.

CNN, which did not have the right to broadcast the dress photograph, has received flak for airing the controversial shot in what seems a thinly veiled effort to scoop rival ABC. Don Lemon used it to lead a panel discussion for the segment "Caught on Camera: Bruce Jenner's New Look?" to discuss what Jenner's revelation means for the transgender community.

Source: https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/cops-investigating-bruce-jenner-dress-photos-that-were-illegally-obtained-170850024.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

venusian

well they need to leave him alone he deserves privacy

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Iwontell

well they need to leave him alone he deserves privacy

LOL, you corrected me today for using he/him when talking about Bruce...:sharon:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LoveandMagic

Not cool. Let him be, paps.

And CNN, for shame!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

venusian

LOL, you corrected me today for using he/him...:sharon:

​OMG :madge: im a mess

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Iwontell

​OMG :madge: im a mess

:toofunga: We all are :*

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived