💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

I'm Scared for Gaga's career (Serious Tag)

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Seriously though, is anyone else scared for Gaga's MUSIC career? I know that she will most likely never going to be as popular as when she was during 2010-2011, but still. I feel like if the next album does as "bad" as ARTPOP or worse, then IDK what i'm gonna do. That's why i'm EXTREMELY nervous for her next album tbh. The next album, to me, will show if she is truly "over" with the general public or if she still has them. 

P.S. Do not say "music not the bling" slang. Gaga is dope and needs to be there on top with everyone else.

Edit: It literally took two minutes for this thread to get messy.:awkney:

Second Edit: Now that I know that she got an Icon award, then I know I am no longer scared for her career. The best comment on atrl is that "even when she's loosing she still wins." Now I know that she is here for life :lolly:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I'm not worried...she's finally learning from her mistakes and is back with RedOne...

The album will slay WITHOUT A DOUBT :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She's already cemented her legacy as a pop culture icon, so what does it matter?

(serious tag) :lmao:

ViviLittleM

I think they will do promo for the album, it will do better than ARTPOP, don't worry.

And the tour is the most important thing you know... with music artists don't gain so much

Bambino

You don't seem to be worried about her music career, but about her chart performance. But that's her label's business.

LePetitGAGABLover

You actually used the other tag, so: 

P0vLlhF.gif

​The serious tag is not showing :awkney:

You wouldn't honestly prefer her to make good music though? You might not want 'music not the bling' thrown at you but the idea that you would accept subpar music solely for chart success doesn't make much sense :shrug: 

She's already cemented her legacy as a pop culture icon, so what does it matter?

​I wouldn't say this yet. She has a while to go before she stamps down her legacy in the storied pop culture book. So far the main thing she will be remembered for is that Sound of Music cover; and that's a cover.

This next album needs to be good.

Archived