đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Allie X "B*TCH" stems

RebeldeFaith

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Allie X "B*TCH" stems where posted some hours ago on her Soundcloud account. There's a total of 11 tracks. These are really good if you like the song and want to do a remix or an extended version. I think they are really good for sampling too.

For those of you who have never heard the song before here it is.

Something something idk

Spock

The synth base stem :nooo:

Sounds like something out of Blade Runner :nooo:

who will love me when the night is over

RebeldeFaith

Ohh thanks for posting :legend:

​:hi5:

The synth base stem :nooo:

Sounds like something out of Blade Runner :nooo:

​I know!!! :giveup:

Is my favorite stem. There's something so "dreamy" about it. :flutter:

Something something idk

She's gonna release the stems for every song from CollXtion I (now available on iTunes. Don't be gay, buy it today) :legend:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Tove Lo

She released the stems months ago on her Soundcloud, it's how I found her but she deleted them.

hop on that **** like a maniac

RebeldeFaith

She's gonna release the stems for every song from CollXtion I (now available on iTunes. Don't be gay, buy it today) :legend:

​Oh God!!! :giveup:

My ears are not prepared and my body is not ready for this!!! :excited2:

I want the stems of Catch and Prime.

Gaga should take notes and release the stems of all her songs tbh.

Something something idk

Tove Lo

​Thank the lord.

RebeldeFaith

She released the stems months ago on her Soundcloud, it's how I found her but she deleted them.

​Really? How did I missed that?

I found her because of this song too. When I started listening to it I tought it was an unreleased Lana song but then the chorus started and it was a total eargasm. I fall in love with her music since that day.

Something something idk

Tove Lo

​Really? How did I missed that?

I found her because of this song too. When I started listening to it I tought it was an unreleased Lana song but then the chorus started and it was a total eargasm. I fall in love with her music since that day.

​Yeah, she posted them around 7/8/2014. (That's the day I downloaded them on my computer lol)

I actually hate the chorus a lot, it's really messy because of that effect she did. But everything else in the song saves it lol 

Since that song was the first I heard, I never really went back to give her other songs a listen till like recently.

RebeldeFaith

​Yeah, she posted them around 7/8/2014. (That's the day I downloaded them on my computer lol)

I actually hate the chorus a lot, it's really messy because of that effect she did. But everything else in the song saves it lol 

Since that song was the first I heard, I never really went back to give her other songs a listen till like recently.

​I actually tought that there would be a stem without that effect in the chorus. Let's hope she does a "normal" version live in the future.

Something something idk

Tove Lo

​I actually tought that there would be a stem without that effect in the chorus. Let's hope she does a "normal" version live in the future.

​She probably will live. 

But yeah I wish she posted the unedited version.

DontDoubtDavid

Just found out about her a few days ago from the bull riding girl on tumblr. Obsessed with this song. I agree that the chorus is a mess, but everything else is incredible. I just but her album to and love it!

Archived