celeb

Rihanna covers V Magazine

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPchamp

I hope L'il Kim goes on the attack again. It's always fun to see her attack people who rip off her style.

Didymus

I don't really get it, I think she looks fabulous :flop:

Gorgeous cover and I like the pic in the OP too. Not seeing the issue.

VelmaDinkley

Lil kim was actually pretty though before she turned asian. Rihanna doesnt look as pretty as kim here like sit down

SEVDALIZA

I mean, she looks hot, her body is on point, but what the actual f*ck is up with that hair + make-up?

operating from another world

Caesium

This looks like something that belongs on that Ratchet Mess tumblr :air:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

She does, however, care about her new music. “Dude, I’m in love with my interludes. This one called ‘James,’ joint is on constant repeat," she told the magazine. "[The album is] soulful and aggressive, whether it’s lyrically, musically, or just the tone of my voice.” It'll feature a few songs that have already come out including, "Bitch Better Have My Money," "American Oxygen" and "FourFiveSeconds," which she collaborated on with Paul McCartney and Kanye West. “The thing that made me fall in love with [‘FourFiveSeconds’] is the juxtaposition of the music and the lyrics," she told V. "When you read the lyrics it’s a completely different song than what you are hearing. The music is easygoing, but the lyrical content is very loud and in your face. In performing this, the key was to make sure the aggression wasn’t lost.” “My eighth studio album was a place for me to completely express myself creatively with no boundaries and try anything I wanted.”

HausOfNena

I don't really get it, I think she looks fabulous :flop:

Gorgeous cover and I like the pic in the OP too. Not seeing the issue.

Cheap weave + tan :wtfga:

Didymus

Cheap weave + tan :wtfga:

​I don't mind it, I mean it fits. She's not meant to look expensive or wealthy in this. Quite the opposite. I love that about it.

I loved the extreme Gaga tan for V Mag too, so I guess this is just my kind of thang :staymad:

VelmaDinkley

She does, however, care about her new music. “Dude, I’m in love with my interludes. This one called ‘James,’ joint is on constant repeat," she told the magazine. "[The album is] soulful and aggressive, whether it’s lyrically, musically, or just the tone of my voice.” It'll feature a few songs that have already come out including, "Bitch Better Have My Money," "American Oxygen" and "FourFiveSeconds," which she collaborated on with Paul McCartney and Kanye West. “The thing that made me fall in love with [‘FourFiveSeconds’] is the juxtaposition of the music and the lyrics," she told V. "When you read the lyrics it’s a completely different song than what you are hearing. The music is easygoing, but the lyrical content is very loud and in your face. In performing this, the key was to make sure the aggression wasn’t lost.” “My eighth studio album was a place for me to completely express myself creatively with no boundaries and try anything I wanted.”

Question is does anybody care about her new music? AO only opened with 18k 

she needs to make Loudhanna and Unfaithfulhanna happen again.

Archived