celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Having armpit hair doesn't mean you're smelly tho I don't get where that came from? If you bathe regularly and use deodorant there's no problem.

more power to her

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

CyanLights

A lot of the comments remind of the ones when Gaga released her ARTPOP promo picture and she had arm hair..

lego

Having armpit hair doesn't mean you're smelly tho I don't get where that came from? If you bathe regularly and use deodorant there's no problem.

Shaving your armpits will make it tougher for the bacteria in your armpits to find a cozy place to settle. If you're really committed to stopping underarm odor, shave your armpits every time you shower, or at least as often as you can.

​http://m.wikihow.com/Stop-Underarm-Odor

FreePalestine

lego

Body odour, also known as bromhidrosis, is the unpleasant smell that can occur when you sweat.

The sweat itself doesn't smell. The unpleasant odour is produced by bacteria on the skin that break down the sweat into acids.

There are 3-4 million sweat glands on the human body. The two types of sweat gland are:

eccrine glands – which are spread across the skin and regulate body temperature by cooling the skin with sweat when you get hot

apocrine glands – which are mainly found in hairy areas of the body, such as the armpits and genital area; apocrine glands develop during puberty and release scented chemicals called pheromones

The best way to avoid getting body odour is to keep areas of your body that are prone to sweating clean and free of bacteria.

Regularly shaving your armpits can also help reduce body odour. The hair in your armpits traps sweat and odour, providing ideal conditions for bacteria to multiply.

Β 

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Body-odour/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Β 

FreePalestine

Evan Peters

Her annoying ass weed posts on instagram are more concerning than her choosing to do what she wants with body hair lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Haroon

Body odour, also known as bromhidrosis, is the unpleasant smell that can occur when you sweat.

The sweat itself doesn't smell. The unpleasant odour is produced by bacteria on the skin that break down the sweat into acids.

There are 3-4 million sweat glands on the human body. The two types of sweat gland are:

eccrine glands – which are spread across the skin and regulate body temperature by cooling the skin with sweat when you get hot

apocrine glands – which are mainly found in hairy areas of the body, such as the armpits and genital area; apocrine glands develop during puberty and release scented chemicals called pheromones

The best way to avoid getting body odour is to keep areas of your body that are prone to sweating clean and free of bacteria.

Regularly shaving your armpits can also help reduce body odour. The hair in your armpits traps sweat and odour, providing ideal conditions for bacteria to multiply.

Β 

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Body-odour/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Β 

​Well yes but this is the same as the foreskin argument regarding hygiene :laughga:Β If you keep it clean then it doesn't matter whether or not you have itΒ 

lego

​Well yes but this is the same as the foreskin argument regarding hygiene :laughga:Β If you keep it clean then it doesn't matter whether or not you have itΒ 

You cannot start to wash your armpits whenever you start to sweat during the day, at work, in a meeting, in a full bus, metro, shop etc. Armpit hair is perfect haven for bacteria, which causes bad odour.

I'm also for circumcision so...:manicure:Β but I don't want to go there now.

FreePalestine

holy scheisse

Ew let her do what she wants. She does not have to shave her hair to conform to conventional standards of women. its not fair and its a lot of work to maintain a shaven body. jeezΒ 

holy scheisse

You cannot start to wash your armpits whenever you start to sweat during the day, at work, in a meeting, in a full bus, metro, shop etc. Armpit hair is perfect haven for bacteria, which causes bad odour.

I'm also for circumcision so...:manicure:Β but I don't want to go there now.

yeah, armpitΒ hair ​grows naturally, and circumcision is also an outdated perversion of natureΒ and unnecessary. also using sources from wiki how is not convincing just a side note u should use reputable sources when arguing

lego

yeah, armpitΒ hair ​grows naturally, and circumcision is also an outdated perversion of natureΒ and unnecessary. also using sources from wiki how is not convincing just a side note u should use reputable sources when arguing

This is general knowledge. :awkney:Β You didn't study this in school?

Circumcision is not the topic here, but you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

edit: wikihow was quoted because of the advices how to get rid of body odour.

In my next post I quoted National Health Service from UK.

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

She looks like she's "transitioning" and hairy armpits are the first step...total lesbian vibes :emma:

Β 

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

AlphaMonster

North Americans....Β 

OnlyΒ culture difference I was surprised about... I was like so you guys do not shave your armpits ?!?!

Harry

This is general knowledge. :awkney:Β You didn't study this in school?

Circumcision is not the topic here, but you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

edit: wikihow was quoted because of the advices how to get rid of body odour.

In my next post I quoted National Health Service from UK.

Get your head out of your ass this is a discussion forum, the whole point is that people share different opinions.​

Archived