life

New gaga selfie

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodAndFire

I LOVE that Gaga has gotten a healthy diet, exercises and her new makeup artist is such a great influence on her...

WELCOME BACK!

​I see what you did there :reductive:

Katsuki Bakugo

​I see what you did there :reductive:

​I'd hope someone did. Thank you

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

wahkeenasitka

dooood..

can i just have a professional makeup artist do my face every day. 

but um, yeah. she looks ultra fab.

RAMROD

Yes Baeeeee!! :applause:

In the words of Missy Elliot

If you a fly gal get your nails done. Get a pedicure

because

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna

channeling AHS Coven

:pray:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Alien Tulip

Gaga looks gorgeous in this pic!!!  Sure, she's had other selfies where she may look better but one can't deny the fact that she looks great here too.  :yes:

​Yeah and I like how her eyeliner is finally on the bottom of her waterline too. It makes her eyes look s-xier. Wepaaa!!!

Alien Tulip

I LOVE that Gaga has gotten a healthy diet, exercises and her new makeup artist is such a great influence on her...

WELCOME BACK!

​I know right? It's like as soon as tara disappeared and Gaga hired a new makeup artist, she has been looking beautiful and natural again. 

Bad Bromance

​Yeah and I like how her eyeliner is finally on the bottom of her waterline too. It makes her eyes look s-xier. Wepaaa!!!

​Ya!  Gaga looks really s-xy in this pic.  I would quote your other post but I haven't learned to multi-quote yet.  LOL.  I totally agree that her makeup is on point ever since her and Tara parted ways.  I'm sorry, but Tara's makeup was messy most of the time, IMO.  I mean, there were some times when she did a really good job but for the most part, Tara did a subpar job on Gaga's makeup.   :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alien Tulip

​Ya!  Gaga looks really s-xy in this pic.  I would quote your other post but I haven't learned to multi-quote yet.  LOL.  I totally agree that her makeup is on point ever since her and Tara parted ways.  I'm sorry, but Tara's makeup was messy most of the time, IMO.  I mean, there were some times when she did a really good job but for the most part, Tara did a subpar job on Gaga's makeup.   :shrug:

​I'm just glad shes gone I mean you can tell the difference

:eww: 

and now :legend: 

Archived