💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Madeon talks about working with Gaga on ARTPOP and "Tinnitus"

Spock

Featured Posts

Kermit

but it was confirmed by gaga herself...ON FILM, WITH AUDIO, NO ALTERATION, maybe she did it with GodZedd instead.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

He also said he produced original tracks for her. 

Turns out MJH was recycled. :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Kermit

WAIT GUYS OMG, NO PRODCER OF GAGA IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A COPY OF THE SONG BEFORE IT IS RELEASED, WHICH IS WHY GAGA KEEPS ALL HER WORK ON A LAPTOP W/OUT INTERNET SO IT WON'T LEAK, ONLY THAT LAPTOP AND INTERSCOPE HAVE HER UNRELEASED WORK..IT ALL MAKES SENSE...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

antpats2

WAIT GUYS OMG, NO PRODCER OF GAGA IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A COPY OF THE SONG BEFORE IT IS RELEASED, WHICH IS WHY GAGA KEEPS ALL HER WORK ON A LAPTOP W/OUT INTERNET SO IT WON'T LEAK, ONLY THAT LAPTOP AND INTERSCOPE HAVE HER UNRELEASED WORK..IT ALL MAKES SENSE...

​youre acting like something is going to happen. Nothings happening :emma: and of course the producers have a copy of the song before its released. because they're the producer. Aka the person MAKING the song. :lolly:

Kermit

​youre acting like something is going to happen. Nothings happening :emma: and of course the producers have a copy of the song before its released. because they're the producer. Aka the person MAKING the song. :lolly:

​sis let me have my meltdown...

Spock

MESS at the people acting like we are still going to get it when he basically said it does not exist :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Diamond Heart

He seems really sweet & nice, loved to hear about him working with Gaga :flutter: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Vernier

Now all someone has to do is confirmed that there isn't any unreleased ARTPOP stuff at all, and I can watch the forum burn

uZnLgo4.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ain't nobody got time for ARTPOP's leftovers at this point 

I want LG5/6 or whatever the hell that number is :gayhat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

LoveandMagic

"She’s a very, obviously insanely talented person. She’s a great vocalist, a true, real songwriter"

No lies detected. Carry on. :lolly:

​Indeed. Queen. :thetea:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Ethan

He also said he produced original tracks for her. 

Turns out MJH was recycled. :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure after cant beat the machines was leaked Madeon said he created it with gaga and intended it for her, but his demo instrumental was sent to that band somehow... By his management maybe? He's claimed multiple times that MJH was a scratch collaboration. 

TimisaMonster

When did Gaga say Tinnitus was produced by Madeon? :what:

She simply said it was a song she loved that wasn't released, but she didn't say WHO produced it...I think they assumed. DJWS talks about TEA...I think Tinnitus was Zedd

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived